how to learn algo trading

Dear Forum
I am new to algo trading i was working with a broking firm till 2011 but some how left the industry. I am keen to get knowledge for algo trading and i dont know how to start. I am a BSC graduate with good knowledge of maths but i dont know much about technical analyses and dont know how to read charts. It will be kind if some one can help me how can i start on

@gautam seth : Probably approach a broker on what they offer e.g. fyers.in or call 080-46251111... that will give more of a real possibility of knowing whats available rather than a general question which is difficult to answer :)
Thx for your reply sir. But i am a layman and don even know how to build strategies... I have to start from scratch.... Any books or literature i have to study first??

Raj232

Thx for your reply sir. But i am a layman and don even know how to build strategies... I have to start from scratch.... Any books or literature i have to study first??
What can I say, better you start with NCFM modules offered by NSE.

nseindia.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm

FOUNDATION MODULES
Financial Markets: A Beginner's Module
Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module
Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Commercial Banking in India : A Beginner's Module
FIMMDA-NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module
Securities Market (Basic) Module
Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module
Banking Fundamentals - International
Capital Markets Fundamentals - International

Let us know how it goes. !

What can I say, better you start with NCFM modules offered by NSE.

nseindia.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm

FOUNDATION MODULES
Financial Markets: A Beginner's Module
Mutual Funds: A Beginner's Module
Currency Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Equity Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Interest Rate Derivatives: A Beginner's Module
Commercial Banking in India : A Beginner's Module
FIMMDA-NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module
Securities Market (Basic) Module
Clearing Settlement and Risk Management Module
Banking Fundamentals - International
Capital Markets Fundamentals - International

Let us know how it goes. !
Sir i am aware of these ve cleared ncfm both for bse nd nse in cash and fno segment twice but never tried technical analysi.... I am aware of options and some of the stratgies but i don know how to start as an algo trader....

Raj232

Sir i am aware of these ve cleared ncfm both for bse nd nse in cash and fno segment twice but never tried technical analysi.... I am aware of options and some of the stratgies but i don know how to start as an algo trader....
What I showed you was the beginners syllabus since you mentioned you were a beginner without any strategy. Have done the advanced modules as well ?

Dear Forum
I am new to algo trading i was working with a broking firm till 2011 but some how left the industry. I am keen to get knowledge for algo trading and i dont know how to start. I am a BSC graduate with good knowledge of maths but i dont know much about technical analyses and dont know how to read charts. It will be kind if some one can help me how can i start on
You can the QuantInsti site if you are interested in learning algorithmic trading. They offer an exclusive course on it. The good thing now is that brokers in India have started offering APIs in languages like Python, R, C++ which can be used to automate your trading strategies.

You can drop me a message in private in case you need further help in knowing how exactly algo trading works.

Cheers