How to Invest in US Stock markets from India

Hi Senthil,
I am an experienced trader in US stock market. I have been trading there for the last 5 years and made good money. You can post your specific questions to me in this forum. I will answer them specifically. Also I can tell you the strategies by which you can make 4-5% of profit every month with very low risk.
Let me know your specific questions. I will try to Answer.
Vikrant Kumar
Hi Vikrant,

My name is Suchit. I am currently running a Hedge Fund in NYC. I am looking to work with individuals like yourself. What is the best way to reach out to you.

Thanks.

Hi,

This Is Senthil .any one plz guide me how to invest in US stock markets from india and which broker providing very less brokerage for that.
SIC Global has launched an App which helps you to open a dollar-based brokerage account and gain access to the US Stock market from India.

How it Works?

1. Customer needs to open a trading account through the SICGlobal app.

2. The account needs to be funded by remitting funds under the LRS scheme through any bank in India.

3. The account needs to be funded with minimum USD 50.

4. The customer can remit back funds to India as and when he wants.

john302928

Hi Senthil,
I am an experienced trader in US stock market. I have been trading there for the last 5 years and made good money. You can post your specific questions to me in this forum. I will answer them specifically. Also I can tell you the strategies by which you can make 4-5% of profit every month with very low risk.
Vikrant Kumar
Hi vikrant, are you still trading in US market?

Hi Senthil,
Vikrant Kumar
hi vikram,

Am planning to trade nasdaq with mt4 platform, please advise me who is the broker available in india for this.