how to insert open interest in to the fchart?

Re: I am geeting same value o, h, l, c, value

hi
please help me I am getting same value on the chart like

ifci has open= 109, high= 115, low=107, close= 108

but on the chart it is same like open=109, high=109 and same for every one but volume it is showing correct where i am wrong please tell me

thanks a ton

yogesh
Either you have imported data in wrong format for fchart or data file has been corrupted. Before importing data in fchart please ensure that data should be in following format only:

SYMBOL DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME

Himadri

Re: how to insert import data to the fchart?

Sir,

can anyone help me in downloading the data from *****.com site into fchart software ?

I have gone through all there help and other forums, but still i find difficulty. I get the message after downloading that import of data is complete, but i could not get the charts opened.

Only once i could get the chart of infosys downloaded but subsquently i am not able to download any of the other data.

Anil palan

orderflow13

Re: how to insert import data to the fchart?

Sir,

can anyone help me in downloading the data from *****.com site into fchart software ?

I have gone through all there help and other forums, but still i find difficulty. I get the message after downloading that import of data is complete, but i could not get the charts opened.

Only once i could get the chart of infosys downloaded but subsquently i am not able to download any of the other data.

Anil palan
click import export, backfill, in suffix put .NS , i downloaded that from y !ahoo dot kom worked for me ( i tested nifty, didnt test others )
Alex