How to incorporate Alert in AFL

HULK

Rajeabc

Small Question

What is your data source? (Which is your data provider for intraday data?)

As I noted that some where you said that you are not getting the audio alert in few stock, you will get Alert only when you click on that particular stock chart . I think you should check that when you open multiple stock in multi chart all stock are updated simultaneously or not, Or data will get updated when you click on that stock chart. Now if your answer is that when you click on chart, that time only a data get updated that means there is issue with your data provider.

I think you are using Market Data Provider (MDP) for your data Source?

If yes speak with agent change your plan.

HULK

rajeabc

Rajeabc

Small Question

What is your data source? (Which is your data provider for intraday data?)

As I noted that some where you said that you are not getting the audio alert in few stock, you will get Alert only when you click on that particular stock chart . I think you should check that when you open multiple stock in multi chart all stock are updated simultaneously or not, Or data will get updated when you click on that stock chart. Now if your answer is that when you click on chart, that time only a data get updated that means there is issue with your data provider.

I think you are using Market Data Provider (MDP) for your data Source?

If yes speak with agent change your plan.

HULK
Hi ,
I am using Investbull and chart for all stocks are getting updated in real time. I mean I need not to click them.
Are you using Alertif function ?
Thanks

Hi,
If it is possible then please how to to set alerts when particular scrip reaches predefined price

For example if 'NIFTY' reaches intraday 5000 one should get alert.

I am using invetbull datafeed.

Regards,
ramlaa