How to import EOD in FCharts

Respected Seniors and Dear Coallegues,

Can any one help me on how to get EOD in FChart S/W. I've read many threads from this forum on the subject, but none of the method is working. Kindly educate to everyone. Meanwhile, I'd written to the Author but he is also silent on the subject as the s/w is basically designed to analyse Australian Stock market.

Kindly explain Step by Step instrusctions on how to get EOD in FCharts. I was considering to have FChart Pro, but becasue of this issue, I've given up.

Kindly give your comments here for everyone benefits with request to give the thread at [email protected]

Last edited:
Fchart Pro Software Can Be Used For All Markets. I Have Been Useing For Last 6 Years. You Can Download Eod From Nse With A Data Extractor Which I Have Downloaded From This Forum Which Is Attached Herewith. After Unzipping The Sofware Please Create Two Folders. Now Open The Data Extractor Please Select Path In Source Folder For Downloading And Select Destination Folder For Data Converting For Fcharts. In Data Links Please Tick Eod And Indices. Then Select Data Range For Downloading. Now You Download Data As Per Date Range And Then Convert. After Conversation Of Data Format. Please Open Fchart Click Import And Export Button Then Click Import Price Files. Select The Path Where You Have Stored Converted Data And Complete Importing. It's Simple. However If You Require Any Further Information, Please Write In This Forum. All Members Of This Forum Is Quite Helpful To Exchange Their Views And Opinion.

Cheers

Himadri

Last edited:
Fchart Pro Software Can Be Used For All Markets. I Have Been Useing For Last 6 Years. You Can Download Eod From Nse With A Data Extractor Which I Have Downloaded From This Forum Which Is Attached Herewith. After Unzipping The Sofware Please Creat Two Folders. Now Open The Data Extractor Please Select Path In Source Folder For Downloading And Select Destination Folder For Data Converting For Fcharts. In Data Links Please Tick Eod And Indices. Then Select Data Range For Downloading. Now You Download Data As Per Date Range And Then Convert. After Conversation Of Data Format. Please Open Fchart Click Import And Export Button Then Click Import Price Files. Select The Path Where You Have Stored Converted Data And Complete Importing. It's Simple. However If You Require Any Further Information, Please Write In This Forum. All Members Of This Forum Is Quite Helpful To Exchange Their Views And Opinion.

Cheers

Himadri

Thanks a lot for data converter i was looking this for quit a long, further can u help me out in writing formula for Buy/Sell signal generated by F chart
Regards

Anand

Hello

I am a newcomer to market and this forum

I have downloaded FCHART and installed.

But I am confused on how to load it with INDIAN market data.

I want to get a plot on how my required (those which i wanted to track) companies or commodities are moving for the past few months or at least from now onwards.(Daily or Hourly if possible!) Is it possible with FCHART for free? I think NSE Bhavcopy is the file which contains the data .
Am I right?

I tried to download the converter in this thread but not found.

can somebody give me a description on how to set up my system for my requirement.

Let us make Money
MoneyMagnet :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent
will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with
talent. Genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan,
'Press on,' has solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race."

Calvin Coolidge

MoneyMagnet,
The simplest way of downloading is the following:
1. Click on the "Import/export" button.
2. In the new window go to the "download" tab and select Market suffix as .ns (for NSE data) or .bo (for BSE)
3. Click on the "Start Download" buton to download data.
Please remember that this will load only current days EoD data.
If you need to load the historical data, go to the Backfill tab, select the date range and put market suffix as .ns (for NSE data) or .bo (for BSE)

Please let me know whether this helps or not.
:)

Regards,
Tintin

MoneyMagnet,

Please let me know whether this helps or not.
:)
Regards,
Tintin
Thanks a lot friend. it is working. I downloaded about three months data and tried. Graph is coming any way .details I am studying only.

Also Can a get similer data on our commodity exchanges MCX and MCDX?

if possible how.

Thanks again

Let us make Money
MoneyMagnet :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent
will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with
talent. Genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan,
'Press on,' has solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race."

Calvin Coolidge

Fchart Pro Software Can Be Used For All Markets. I Have Been Useing For Last 6 Years. You Can Download Eod From Nse With A Data Extractor Which I Have Downloaded From This Forum Which Is Attached Herewith. After Unzipping The Sofware Please Creat Two Folders. Now Open The Data Extractor Please Select Path In Source Folder For Downloading And Select Destination Folder For Data Converting For Fcharts. In Data Links Please Tick Eod And Indices. Then Select Data Range For Downloading. Now You Download Data As Per Date Range And Then Convert. After Conversation Of Data Format. Please Open Fchart Click Import And Export Button Then Click Import Price Files. Select The Path Where You Have Stored Converted Data And Complete Importing. It's Simple. However If You Require Any Further Information, Please Write In This Forum. All Members Of This Forum Is Quite Helpful To Exchange Their Views And Opinion.

Cheers

Himadri
Sir,
I could't down load the EOD for Andhra bank using above Data Extractor 3.0.24. will you pl guide me.
BSRAO