How to go ahead with my strategy...!!

ocil

Don't leave the job. I have done that mistake. Now I got the new job and automated my setup with less than 4k per month.

I am a software engineer and working in IT company for last 10 years.
I am quite interested in trading and checking/Testing (not trading) One intraday trading strategy since 2013.
it works very fine and having very good percentage of return.

Since last four years, EVERY night after coming from office I sit in front of my computer for half/an hour and check performance of strategy.
this strategy working very good. having data captured for every day in my tracking sheet for last four years.

I am not able to trade this strategy regularly since it is an Intraday setup and can not trade full day from office.
I have traded this setup so many time (more then 30-40 times) by taking leave from office or on office holiday falling on trading day.

My biggest Question is how to go ahead if i want to trade it "REGULARLY" ?

Following are some reason and situation of my mind:
-I don't want to leave my current job as it is going good and having nice pay compensation.
-Many time thought of going through automated trading but did not get time to follow Algo vendor as very busy in my current job.
-I tried to train my wife also but did not work as she is not having much knowledge of trading and technical terms.
-I can leave my job but Afraid of failure if tomorrow my setup not working then it will be difficult to get same job again.

I believe many traders have experienced through this situation....Please suggest how to come out from this situation go ahead to trade setup "REGULARLY".

mohan.sic

I am a software engineer and working in IT company for last 10 years.
I am quite interested in trading and checking/Testing (not trading) One intraday trading strategy since 2013.
it works very fine and having very good percentage of return.

Since last four years, EVERY night after coming from office I sit in front of my computer for half/an hour and check performance of strategy.
this strategy working very good. having data captured for every day in my tracking sheet for last four years.

I am not able to trade this strategy regularly since it is an Intraday setup and can not trade full day from office.
I have traded this setup so many time (more then 30-40 times) by taking leave from office or on office holiday falling on trading day.

My biggest Question is how to go ahead if i want to trade it "REGULARLY" ?

Following are some reason and situation of my mind:
-I don't want to leave my current job as it is going good and having nice pay compensation.
-Many time thought of going through automated trading but did not get time to follow Algo vendor as very busy in my current job.
-I tried to train my wife also but did not work as she is not having much knowledge of trading and technical terms.
-I can leave my job but Afraid of failure if tomorrow my setup not working then it will be difficult to get same job again.

I believe many traders have experienced through this situation....Please suggest how to come out from this situation go ahead to trade setup "REGULARLY".
Hi BPR and Kainiteh...Many thanks for your reply.

My strategy is combination of Currency, Equity and Commodity (not F&O) starts from 9 am when currency market open and may end till 11.30 pm time MCX closes. all three segments are dependent on each others. it does not work only with one segment. most of time my all orders are closed before 5 pm or 3.15 pm before equity market close.

Ak,

Go for automation as much as possible, minimize the work and hand it over to you better half.
She may not be able to handle the whole work due to theory involved in this. Don't explain her much about markets, strategies, etc stuff.
The more you explain, more you will confuse her.

Ak,

Go for automation as much as possible, minimize the work and hand it over to you better half.
She may not be able to handle the whole work due to theory involved in this. Don't explain her much about markets, strategies, etc stuff.
The more you explain, more you will confuse her.
Thanks for your suggestion Mohan and Ocil...can you suggest me any proven vendor to get my strategy automated. I see there are so many available in market but most of them unreliable...have you experienced any Vendor who is reliable and easy in cost ?

mohan.sic

Thanks for your suggestion Mohan and Ocil...can you suggest me any proven vendor to get my strategy automated. I see there are so many available in market but most of them unreliable...have you experienced any Vendor who is reliable and easy in cost ?
There are very few in market who offer automation services. I think you can contact symphony fintech.
I don't have good knowledge in this subject, but i can tell you that it is not possible to suggest a vendor unless you explain your trading method.
some strategies can be done through amibroker - Master trust offers full auto trading ( through amibroker ), Also it offers NEST platform with in built strategies ( only cash market ), I think sharekhan is at nascent stage ( through amibroker and excel- semi automated ), Symphony is well advanced comparatively with many options. please go through their website. Also there are some vendors who developed complete trading platforms for auto trading. But generally they cater services to Small Brokers and big hni's.

ocil

I have automated my logic using Amibroker / Rt data / Auto trade software running on VPS server. I am tested most of the automated service provider including symphony fintech . No one reliable. Last 1 year i am using realsenseindia robo without any issue. Best part is i can place bracket order using there software. It's 100 % automatic.

Hi Ocil...which vendor you are using for trade automation and how is it working. Is it 100% automatic ? Thanks for your reply.

I have automated my logic using Amibroker / Rt data / Auto trade software running on VPS server. I am tested most of the automated service provider including symphony fintech . No one reliable. Last 1 year i am using realsenseindia robo without any issue. Best part is i can place bracket order using there software. It's 100 % automatic.
Thanks Mohan, Ocil and Ankur....I spoke to realsenseindia this afternoon. looks fine so far.they are asking to explain my strategy through mail to code it.

How is going bro ? Any updates ? Were you able to automate it or found some other solution ?

All the best.
I was working with someone to automate my strategy but today i received my advance money refund back. He is not able to complete project due to some personal time issue.
by the way, I got in touch with very knowledgeable and helpful people in between process....looking for their continuous support further.