How to go ahead with my strategy...!!

I am a software engineer and working in IT company for last 10 years.
I am quite interested in trading and checking/Testing (not trading) One intraday trading strategy since 2013.
it works very fine and having very good percentage of return.

Since last four years, EVERY night after coming from office I sit in front of my computer for half/an hour and check performance of strategy.
this strategy working very good. having data captured for every day in my tracking sheet for last four years.

I am not able to trade this strategy regularly since it is an Intraday setup and can not trade full day from office.
I have traded this setup so many time (more then 30-40 times) by taking leave from office or on office holiday falling on trading day.

My biggest Question is how to go ahead if i want to trade it "REGULARLY" ?

Following are some reason and situation of my mind:
-I don't want to leave my current job as it is going good and having nice pay compensation.
-Many time thought of going through automated trading but did not get time to follow Algo vendor as very busy in my current job.
-I tried to train my wife also but did not work as she is not having much knowledge of trading and technical terms.
-I can leave my job but Afraid of failure if tomorrow my setup not working then it will be difficult to get same job again.

I believe many traders have experienced through this situation....Please suggest how to come out from this situation go ahead to trade setup "REGULARLY".

msdtime

I am quite interested in trading and checking/Testing (not trading) One intraday trading strategy since 2013.

Since last four years, EVERY night after coming from office I sit in front of my computer for half/an hour and check performance of strategy.
this strategy working very good. having data captured for every day in my tracking sheet for last four years.

I am not able to trade this strategy regularly since it is an Intraday setup and can not trade full day from office.
I have traded this setup so many time (more then 30-40 times) by taking leave from office or on office holiday falling on trading day.

-I don't want to leave my current job as it is going good and having nice pay compensation.
-Many time thought of going through automated trading but did not get time to follow Algo vendor as very busy in my current job.
-I tried to train my wife also but did not work as she is not having much knowledge of trading and technical terms.
-I can leave my job but Afraid of failure if tomorrow my setup not working then it will be difficult to get same job again.

I believe many traders have experienced through this situation....Please suggest how to come out from this situation go ahead to trade setup "REGULARLY".
First tell your strategy bro.

kainiteh

Don't leave job ...that is a good decision ...

will your strategy work on commodities ...commodities the action is 5PM to 9PM ...you can leave ofice early and play in the evening

Lastly why not try swing instead of intraday...if your strategy is compatible

Good Luck
Agreed,
Level of confidence and way of execution will differ one who had a backup, stress of monthly commitment really affects your trading
Lot of drama going on SEBI,
As Bpr said, you trade after office time., better you stick with your job, 6:30 to 10 pm is optimum timing for MCX,
Gold option is there but low liquidity still you can but deep OTM or ITM and hold for a month.

Stay wise and stay green, cheers

Hi BPR and Kainiteh...Many thanks for your reply.

My strategy is combination of Currency, Equity and Commodity (not F&O) starts from 9 am when currency market open and may end till 11.30 pm time MCX closes. all three segments are dependent on each others. it does not work only with one segment. most of time my all orders are closed before 5 pm or 3.15 pm before equity market close.

How about hiring person who can trade my system in my account at his place. how much does it cost ?

I thing he not need to be dedicate fully on my trade. just need to keep an eye on my stocks and take position when opportunity come.

sphameed

Fail better
Hi BPR and Kainiteh...Many thanks for your reply.

My strategy is combination of Currency, Equity and Commodity (not F&O) starts from 9 am when currency market open and may end till 11.30 pm time MCX closes. all three segments are dependent on each others. it does not work only with one segment. most of time my all orders are closed before 5 pm or 3.15 pm before equity market close.
Never leave your job and execute your strategy @ real deal with mcx 1st as BPR said no need hurry your opportunity still there.

Why can't you trade through mobile app in the office itself??
If your strategy needs constant screening of stocks, then you can go for stock alerts as offered by many sites. You will get alert by SMS/Email the moment your condition is met and you can place your orders.
If this is not sufficient, and you are very sure of your strategy (which seems you are), you should go for algo registration with NSE. It will be cumbersome, but then you can go for fully automatic trading.