How to find relative strength of a stock ?

Hello friends and seniors. I read an article about how relative strength can help us in picking stocks and thereby increasing the possibility of profitable trades.

I googled the topic but i could not find a site/source where i could get Relative strength of a stock on daily basis.

Here i am taking about Relative strength and not RSI( relative strength indicator)

If anyone is aware of the topic or knows how to find relative strength or has any idea of a website that provides Relative strength of a stock on daily basis , kindly share it. I would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.:)

amitrandive

Hello friends and seniors. I read an article about how relative strength can help us in picking stocks and thereby increasing the possibility of profitable trades.

I googled the topic but i could not find a site/source where i could get Relative strength of a stock on daily basis.

Here i am taking about Relative strength and not RSI( relative strength indicator)

If anyone is aware of the topic or knows how to find relative strength or has any idea of a website that provides Relative strength of a stock on daily basis , kindly share it. I would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.:)
Paid Site
http://www.marketinout.com/stock-screener/stock_screener.php#

ybha

Relative strength is a ratio of a stock price performance to a market average (index) performance.The Price Relative indicator compares the performance of one security to another with a ratio chart.

THANKS