How to Find a Forex Broker?

Kodene

The best way to look for a forex broker is to be comfortable with your trading style and fine someone who offers features which closely match your trading parameters - ecn, tight spreads, accessible support. For me - and this is why I use brokers like excel markets - the key thing is to ensure that your chosen broker's data feed operates off of an interbank data feed, where all trades are passed straight through to the liquidity provider - because what is the point of trading if in addition to all the mountains I have to climb, my own broker is trading against me?

I'm using excel markets for a couple of reasons - their support is great, and I'm nervous enough as it is (not entirely new, but not nearly clued-up on currency trading). I also got a $100 bonus for my (small) bankwire deposit - and their spreads tend to be competitive - but I'm open to persuasion if you think I can do better!

And if you think regulated brokers put you through the wringer when applying, I spend weeks assessing the merits of brokers that I'm half thinking of trying out, and always reviewing the return even when I do take the jump (my current pin-up is excel markets - but I'm open to persuasion if you think I can do better!). Forexpeacearmy present reviews which are always worth a look-see.

Any time beginning like a forex trader, as well as just a person everything needed taking a look at foreign currency trading. It's really a bewildering task determine how to locate foreign currency trading brokers, or perhaps brokers that supply foreign currency trading products and services.