How to enable boring candle in trade tiger

Dear friends,
I am unable to enable boring candle in trade tiger. If anybody knows the procedure please help
Regards
Artatran Biswal

MSN1979

Dear friends,
I am unable to enable boring candle in trade tiger. If anybody knows the procedure please help
Regards
Artatran Biswal
What? I don't even know there is a boring candle? What do u mean by boring candle?

primitivetrader

Basing candle/50 % body candle used in suply demand trading
If you have taken OTA course through Sharekhan then TT should have basing candle if not contact Sharekhan team

MSN1979

If you have taken OTA course through Sharekhan then TT should have basing candle if not contact Sharekhan team
What is basing candle and how it can be used? Can you throw some light as I am also using sharekhan

primitivetrader

What is basing candle and how it can be used? Can you throw some light as I am also using sharekhan
its is nothing but the candle creating base(s/r) and from their demand or supply started. there is nothing unique about trade tiger other than its tie up with ota so. they have developed tools to trade as per supply/demand analysis, OTA way and its effective if somebody pursue it seriously as thn you are buying low and selling/shorting high.
you can do the same analysis in other software provided you have knowledge about ota style of trading.

p.s i have learnt the stuff couple of years back on my own (like most of us) but not using it as it does not sync with my style/temperament of trading

MSN1979

have learnt the stuff couple of years back on my own

Please share link