How to convert pdf to word or PPT?

I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things.So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that?Or any other software?

a1b1trader

Just try
Wondershare PDF Convertor, it will convert your pdf file to word or ppt.
Cant say if it will convert image or not
Otherwise you can just select the image of pdf file by snapshot tool and paste in the word file at the appropriate place.
Can give a try.
Moreover search for pdf convertor or pdf to word or pdf to ppt and you will get many softwares.

cruyu

Yeah I remember Adobe does have a professional converter can do that, but it cost a lot of money.You won't have to convert the pdf file.You can copy the text you want to your word or ppt file for further editing.As for the charts and photos, you can capture from the computer's screen and then put it into your file.In that way you can easily make your own word/ppt.
But if you still want to convert the file, you can refer to the following articles:
How to convert PDF to Word
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint

rubiny

That's a common question pdf users've come across.
PDF(Portable Document Format) was originally developed by Adobe, therefore Adobe definately has the most professional converter to help you do what you need, with a pretty expensive price of course.I don't think there's any other way to convert pdf format to word or ppt without a software, unless you are a programmer.
Here're some information that might help you to solve your problem:
How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTMLHow to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML on Mac

If you are searching for a tool that you can help to convert pdf file to word, you can try Kernel for PDF to Word, this is a excellent tool to convert your pdf file to word format. It is quick, reliable, and efficient PDF to Word conversion tool and supports all versions of Word including Word 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000. It can also available free trial version of the PDF to Word converter tool. More information : freepdftowordconverter.net