How Much we need to earn in Intraday Trading

I appreciate that and thanks to your post, i have decided to revise my own profit expectations from a given trade.

Also, i feel that we can put this to test if we select a set of trade using a criteria and keep the expectation to a 1:1. Keeping a expectation of 1 : 1 will make sure we dont set too high expectations and hence increase our accuracy.

please do continue. we all start something with a particular intention and somehow, somewhere down the line, we keep adding / altering parameters and we end up with something awesome or something too complex. I am sure we can work this to something constructive for the benefit of some members...
dear ashes and linkon thanks to both of you for your posts,in pure intraday trading ,i am also taking ,these days, one reward as target profit against one risk taken by me.and i am not trying to take more then that .After booking profit i am shifting to some other trade or re entering in same trade again from some comfortable level

i think 1% here means 1% of your capital of 1 lac i.e 1000 rupees.Taking brokerage for 5lac as about 500-600 rupees and so you need the share to move only one point and your profit will be 1632.deducting brokerage of 500-600 rupees it come to abt 1000 rupees.AM i right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

indianbank

See do any kind of trading.....
But if anyone gets a 30% return on a large capital( above 10 lakhs )per year ... i will call him a hero and he is real trader....

We all are trading for making money...
same time we should choose a trading style which protect our health ...sitting in front of laptop with high tension can severely damage our health physically as well as mentaly...
Trading system should be formulated in such a way that one can enjoy his trades as well as makes money for living

Health is ultimate wealth... good luck

Sir, Well, theoretically its really nice article and very informative. But I wonder, whether every time the placed order (buy) will fully be executed. For limit orders, it is not at all likely and then the basic fabric of the strategy will collapse. Please advise. Nonetheless, I love the strategy.

No fixed amount or percentage depends on opportunity. Dont run behind ego trading that you have to make this or that. Simple try to take good trade with good risk reward and you automatically make huge money.

WOW what n idea ....... i will try this move from tomorrow . Till now i earn one day and loose i earned the next day inconstantly from 3 months.

Today was the only day i dint trade cause i got fed up of this process ....i will try this idea from tomorrow and test

i tried today ............getting 1% margin is NOT AT ALL EASY .............THERE IS hardly any movement most of the times ...........i bought and sold with a gap of 50 paisa where ever possible for 4 times but ended up giving most of it for brokerage and tax