How many Indians really trade forex on live accounts?Share your experiences..

Mangafreakz

Yes it is possible with the help of EA(expert advisers) you can do automated trading on MT4(Metatrader) terminals.
Saw one of your posts in response to sibumazumdar , you from Kolkata , GuluGulu ? Nice nick btw :)

Last edited:
hello traders,
i am trading with fxsolutions since one and half year. it is very good excellent broker. and also i am trading with betonmarkets. it is also very good.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

Hi Pipshower, thanks for the starting this discussion, I am based in India, can you please advice how I can start off in Forex tradeing, thanks Prasanna

ag_fx

Hi Pipshower, thanks for the starting this discussion, I am based in India, can you please advice how I can start off in Forex tradeing, thanks Prasanna
Let me take this liberty to answer this question. I am sure Pipshower will anyways add anything to something that I miss.

Trading by itself is not an easy task. There are a lot of elements involved in trading successfully. Ideally, you should demo trade first before going live with any money of yourself. All brokers offer free demo accounts, with live feeds and thats where you should practice first before putting your real money online.

Hi Ankit,

any idea what happened SHOBHASREE of EUR\USD AT 11am IST thread??

also how is your forex trading going on?

I am keen to to take up forex seriously, request your help please.

Thanks
Prasanna