How many are doing intraday trading in stock futures (10 lots and more)

How many are doing intraday trading in Stock futures (10 lots and more)

• >5 lots

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • > 10 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 20 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 25 lots

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
tspact, Trading cash and futures are very different. There will be big slippage , but more than that, its very, very risky. Try to build your capital gradually and start by increasing lots very very slowly.
I was dreaming to multiply my current profit * no of lots :confused:

DSM

Futures trading provides leverage but you have to be very, very accurate with your entry and exits. It takes lesser capital, and it can be a bane or a boon. Holding cash of 6,000 stock is different from holding 10 lot in futures, which you don't/can't hold EOD. What happens in a flash crash scenario.? You can get wiped off. So if you want to change over from cash to futures, go easy, 1, 2 lot at a time. Trading in reality is totally different from dreaming. :)

I was dreaming to multiply my current profit * no of lots :confused:

rh6996

Any body trading in stock futures in bulk quanity 10 lots and more?
pls share your experience wer trade execution for such big quanity, slippage points and so on....
My usual trade in NF is for 500 (10 lots) and there is almost NIL slippage due to quantity!

Intraday you should stick to top 20 traded stocks. if you are a positional or swing trader, you can do well given you are playing it right.

yes, I have played with much more lots than that is in your question. That was the times of 2007-08, Won't take much to guess what happened in Jan' 2008.
I hope you understand about position sizing. If not please do that before playing with 10 or more lots.

Didn't you put stop loss in Jan'2008 trades? How many trades you do per month?