How is stock trading different than stock investing?

Stock Investing

Investing appears primarily at basics, which tend to be long-time period drivers of stock expenses. The long-time period investor waits out the zigzags as long as the bullish outlook and the general uptrend are intact.

The good part is that making an investment entails fewer transaction prices and commonly decrease taxes. The bad component is that occasionally the stock can correct or have periods of flat performance, which the lengthy-time period investor has to tolerate.

Stock Trading:

In trading, a great deal extra hobby takes vicinity for the duration of quite a number a few days, weeks, or months. investors might also unload losers without delay and cash out winners to lock in some earnings earlier than the next dip in price.

Trading can imply greater costs because of frequent commissions and short-term taxable gains. For trading, the fundamentals are both no longer a factor or at great a secondary or minor issue because quick-time period movements in a stock fee are greater geared to momentum and sentiment.

OneThatGotAway

i am give u 1 example ....
Investing was neevr easy :--
25 years ago my dad bought Hindustan spinng Rate was 5000 per share .. todays that share value is not even R.s 10 no buyer lol
just 6-7 yrs ago my Unckle bought Eicher motors and look at that share now over R.s 30000 per share haha

thats investing above example

Trading example
day 1 trade made 2 %
day 2 trade made 4 %
day 3 trade made 1%
day 4 LOST 30% .............PC jeweller fits in that example ? lol thats before nirav;s news
thats trading as u have time limit and killer leverage.

i am give u 1 example ....
Investing was neevr easy :--
25 years ago my dad bought Hindustan spinng Rate was 5000 per share .. todays that share value is not even R.s 10 no buyer lol
just 6-7 yrs ago my Unckle bought Eicher motors and look at that share now over R.s 30000 per share haha

thats investing above example

Trading example
day 1 trade made 2 %
day 2 trade made 4 %
day 3 trade made 1%
day 4 LOST 30% .............PC jeweller fits in that example ? lol thats before nirav;s news
thats trading as u have time limit and killer leverage.
Very nice explanation with perfect example

Trading stocks is much more time consuming and frantic compared to making investments. In case of investments, once you have made sound investments you can simply relax without buying or selling for months/years.

investing in stock market isnt that exhaustive as trading in stock market. you invest in the market maybe for short term or long term but you dont have to apply strategies and predict the price moments that closely. in trading you need more time and focus to plan the whole trading strategy and monitor it everytime

Stock trading and stock investing are the completely different things stock trading involves buying the stock and when the prices go up sell it to gain early profir, while stock investing is the process to invest in the shares of large listed company which will pay handsome dividends after certain time.

Stock trading is different from stock investing in a few ways. Investing in stock means you use your own money to buy equity securities. The aim is to get an interest monthly or annually. Stock trading involves the simultaneously buying and selling of equity securities with hope to profit from its rise and fall.

Some people say that investing is very easy unlike of trading, but damn for investing the money you need to be able to earn some chunk of them before that really. And investing and not loosing them after all that without being able to control the funds like with trading also worth something;)