How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

His SF Volatility Software is useless. I used it for commodities. Ultimately you will loose money only. Now they are not selling that software since it is useless.

:annoyed::confused:

All these people who are taking classes giving charts are just in THEORY. If their wisdom works and than they themselves could have earned money.

I have come across old people no tricks simple working and earn regularly.

It comes by passage of time. Since in share market GREED and FEAR takes over and so NINETY to NINETY FIVE percent of the people all over world loose money.

You can be be among the fortunate TEN percent if work regularly , it will come by passage of time.

I think Mr. Ranjan is a legit person, I haven't taken any course or software from him but he has given so much knowledge for free that one can trade upon his method without paying anything.

As for the talks going on regarding exit strategy trading is more of an art and you have to find your way into it rather then come blaming people around.

If you really thought that someone would come around and you a method and then that will work then you clearly have wrong idea about the trading business.