How is Smart Finance Rajan classes?

Hello,

Well smart finance Mr.Rajan is big fraud.

I bought few products n calculator (Intregrated product from them) and paid them 3500 rs.

After paying they are not picking my phone call and no response to any mail sent by me.Gave many reminders n all but No response. I trusted them and they made me Fool.

Friends be aware of Mr.Rajan's Smart finance.

Thanx you
it works only single system and after 15 days it will expire, after 15 days they will not activate

before you buy think once

Last edited:

mastermind007

Hello,

I Totally agree with u.....and ur thinking is also great......i also use same kind of technique but it is not discretionary as of urs....u use it for exits and i use for stoploss placement.

(The phenomena also called "wash and Rinse".this is the only reason i don't put physical stops.....)

sooner or later this phenomena also start to fail ...as traders become wiser and wiser....and institutional traders,fund managers will adopt different technique's and make retail trader to loose once again.They have the facilities....... for which even we can't think.they are always the Leaders.

Regards,
"Wash and Rinse" is apt metaphor... It replaces weak money with strong money which is required to drive the trend.

mastermind007

I have already replied that in post number 65.

Now please!!.
Akhand,

your answer was so very vague, they can hardly be considered as an answer. Even the link you led where you claim to participate, you've referred to Donchian's quote without the actual quote so I posted a query there too. I know that there is one TA Indicator of Donchian and there are numerous quotes from him. Which one are you referring to ?

Last edited:
Akhand,

your answer was so very vague, they can hardly be considered as an answer. Even the link you led where you claim to participate, you've referred to Donchian's quote without the actual quote so I posted a query there too. I know that there is one TA Indicator of Donchian and there are numerous quotes from him. Which one are you referring to ?
Hmmm, I too had the same feeling...but then I thought I have yet to reach that high level to understand the answer, so it be...when I reach that level, hopefully I will understand :D But now feeling happy to know that I am not the only dumb guy around...I have some company here....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Hmmm, I too had the same feeling...but then I thought I have yet to reach that high level to understand the answer, so it be...when I reach that level, hopefully I will understand :D But now feeling happy to know that I am not the only dumb guy around...I have some company here....

Smart_trade

i am always with you ST brother.......:D

Hi All,

3 months back I purchased his full set . These are some facts:

i) Last 3 months I searched a lot on GANN techniques and read a lot on internet/books however I found their books very informative and point to point than other resources available. Please note that I haven't traded so far as still I am learning this.

ii) Atleast you have something in simple langauge that teaches you about market in cheap price !!

iii) Teaching/seminar about market is good business and above all it is risk free that's why they are trainer than traders.

iv) I found only one place/his books that teach you about different GANN techniques otherwise on internet it is very limited to just GANN Angles and calculator. Understanding original GANN books you need to have "superpower" as you'll find every number is important !!

v) As original GANN books are hard to understand, people are using his name and started their business. (Please note that not a single GANN trader/trainer will show his real trades as it seems it does not work at all however you can make money by teaching it !!)

everybody is doing business.

-A

SaravananKS

Hi All,

3 months back I purchased his full set . These are some facts:

i) Last 3 months I searched a lot on GANN techniques and read a lot on internet/books however I found their books very informative and point to point than other resources available. Please note that I haven't traded so far as still I am learning this.

ii) Atleast you have something in simple language that teaches you about market in cheap price !!

iii) Teaching/seminar about market is good business and above all it is risk free that's why they are trainer than traders.

iv) I found only one place/his books that teach you about different GANN techniques otherwise on internet it is very limited to just GANN Angles and calculator. Understanding original GANN books you need to have "superpower" as you'll find every number is important !!

v) As original GANN books are hard to understand, people are using his name and started their business. (Please note that not a single GANN trader/trainer will show his real trades as it seems it does not work at all however you can make money by teaching it !!)

-A
I Have read some GANN write ups I found nothing magical. I also tried to write some afls using some of these methods( I am not sure these methods were adopted by GANN or Not But I am sure Lot of peoples doing good business using GANN Name)

None of them gave extro-oridinary results. A simple Price action system out performs better.

Even I read some Gann Articles based on astro and cycles. but Technical Analysis has grown much much Lot.

Lot of legends has contributed more and more improvements.

Coming to ranjan's Gann Book He has shared some of his experience using Gann.

I even tried his Gann Calculator in 2009 are per rules given by him gave only 44% winning but he was publishing in his site as 80-90% accuracy.

His Options Strategies book has given lot of combinations but one experienced option trader can get much better return with less capital most of his options Strategies explained in his book may not work under current market condition.

At the same time i am not saying him as fraud atleast he is giving some material . most of other Trainers teaching very basic strategies which will not work for all time. after some time they give some more strategies for a new seminar. Like this ,they are getting regular customers

Nowadays I have stopped attending these seminars But I can surely say most of traders who attended these seminars before two three years back are now out of the market after facing huge financial loss.

Rish

Hi All,

-A
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

All teaching guru's are claiming, they are "helping" the trading community ! ! !

No idiot will help or sell if there methods are good enough to trade.

mastermind007

All teaching guru's are claiming, they are "helping" the trading community ! ! !

No idiot will help or sell if there methods are good enough to trade.
Simply not true!!!!

You need to read more books!

ST....it's not about dumb or something, you can make money from markets consistently, i know that. Each and every post of yours makes sense. I admire that.

But i have professional limitations, hope you understand.
Yes I do understand...I was just joking.:)

ST