How is NSE Trading terminal "NOW"?

VJAY

DEAR ALL
i have switched over from odin to NOW as odin started charging for me 1500 rs per month. but my experience with NOW went WORST as i was not been able to connect even though i was having every thing like pass word and login name.
being an nri when i enquired NSE giving to those only having static ip address and not dynamic ip address as in forien countries we have servers with change in ip address when ever you conect and disconnect with adsl. i wrote to nse and no reply. how can they made this plateform popular if they are sticking on such issues?
The static ip address will be provided by only companyes and big players like banks etc out side india . you can pay extra money to have this staic ip connections.
having demoralised by NSE i was no option left except switch over to trade any were from MF GLOBAL.
Dear niklravi
Is your trading account as NRI status? then you can ask your internet provider to give their static IP..they willgive you..if you not NRI status better to avoid NOW....

VJAY

Dear aroyraj,
Please delete my quotes from your reply to me....please

ya..boss even today i got my demat acc and i hav started in nowonline.com,,..but i dont think its fully functional.....

m an "L" board ,will anybody help me out.......

summasumma

ya..boss even today i got my demat acc and i hav started in nowonline.com,,..but i dont think its fully functional.....

m an "L" board ,will anybody help me out.......
Try with trading account from the broker Zerodha ... They provide NSE NOW terminal for their customers.
I have opened account and personally feel that its faster than any other trading terminal as it directly deals with NSE server and there is no broker server inbetween.
Combined with that the kind of brokerage charged by Zerodha is awesome. Its just 20 per trade(irrespective of lot size).
Check for zerodha thread for more details.

coolbull

true..zerodha.....if u trade nifty options....thats a best deal..nse now is fastest software i have ever used....?....disadvantages....charting