How is NSE Trading terminal "NOW"?

alroyraj

Is anybody doing any trade on NSE new terminal?
How is it?
Nope havent tried it. Was considereding but the brokerage rates quotes seem to be the highest and a very few brokers have it here in bangalore. I tried the brokers of Bfsl. They quoted 0.6 delivery and 0.1 B + 0.1 S. :annoyed: Could not get a demo yet. What brokerage rates were quoted to you?

Well the pros are it has both Nse and Bse and they no charge whatsoever. Its free till April 2011. it was launched by Nse to access the large base of small capp stock listed on the Bse as well as in anticipation for the MCX Sx launching equity trading alongwith a free trading terminal (expected).

VJAY

Is anybody doing any trade on NSE new terminal?
How is it?
Yes am doing trade on NOWONLINE.Its web based terminal ....

VJAY

Nope havent tried it. Was considereding but the brokerage rates quotes seem to be the highest and a very few brokers have it here in bangalore. I tried the brokers of Bfsl. They quoted 0.6 delivery and 0.1 B + 0.1 S. :annoyed: Could not get a demo yet. What brokerage rates were quoted to you?

Well the pros are it has both Nse and Bse and they no charge whatsoever. Its free till April 2011. it was launched by Nse to access the large base of small capp stock listed on the Bse as well as in anticipation for the MCX Sx launching equity trading alongwith a free trading terminal (expected).
Now they giving onlyNSE trading ...expect bse soonn

alroyraj

Now they giving onlyNSE trading ...expect bse soonn
What brokerage rates r u paying?
Through which broker can we access this terminal?
If in Bangalore, give me the broker name...
Hows the speed like streaming quotes...Is there any charts with or without technical indicators...:eek:

DEAR ALL
i have switched over from odin to NOW as odin started charging for me 1500 rs per month. but my experience with NOW went WORST as i was not been able to connect even though i was having every thing like pass word and login name.
being an nri when i enquired NSE giving to those only having static ip address and not dynamic ip address as in forien countries we have servers with change in ip address when ever you conect and disconnect with adsl. i wrote to nse and no reply. how can they made this plateform popular if they are sticking on such issues?
The static ip address will be provided by only companyes and big players like banks etc out side india . you can pay extra money to have this staic ip connections.
having demoralised by NSE i was no option left except switch over to trade any were from MF GLOBAL.

WITH REGARDS
RAVI
QATAR

alroyraj

Dear aroyraj,
.04(Intraday)&.4(del) .035(fno) are my brokerage...my friend(subbroker) so the broker is SRE.(Also trading in geojit but not friendly)Now fully trading on NOW.it's web based terminal(java)...chart(line) are not use for us...speed is exclelent......IMO no broker terminal giving this speed...You can open a/c with them anywhere from world..if you want to.....pl add me on YM as vjay.3333.......

NB.am not recomment any broker here....as of now only for NOWONLINE!
PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON SO I CAN DELETE THIS POST
Hi I understand. Nse introduced this platform with such fanfare ,so wanted to check it out.:D