• Your own intution/gut feeling

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Internet

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Dear Friends,

I am conducting a study on the most sought after methods used by traders and investors for finding out what a stock will do.

Please extend your participation in this simple poll. Your vote will remain anonymous and confidential.
Once we find the results, I will share something very interesting and something that might change the way we pick stocks.

Thank you so much.

Thanks for your votes. yes, I was expecting far many more.. but my objective is to study the source of information that most people in our country rely on. And to find out if the majority is with TV/tips which is completely baseless. I could also use the results to suggest better ways of taking investment decisions.

manishchan

Thanks for your votes. yes, I was expecting far many more.. but my objective is to study the source of information that most people in our country rely on. And to find out if the majority is with TV/tips which is completely baseless. I could also use the results to suggest better ways of taking investment decisions.
You don't actually need this voting.. see..

if you go by "most people in our country"... then you can blindly go for TV/News.. coz in our country, people do their "so called stock investment" only when they hear stock market rising or xyz stocks going up.. or some famous names announcing IPO.

if you want to go by.. "what most of the traders in our country (any country for dt matter) do".. then it is no doubt.. dt traders rely on their own analysis. No traders trade solely based on news/TV.

aryan.

You don't actually need this voting.. see..

if you go by "most people in our country"... then you can blindly go for TV/News.. coz in our country, people do their "so called stock investment" only when they hear stock market rising or xyz stocks going up.. or some famous names announcing IPO.

if you want to go by.. "what most of the traders in our country (any country for dt matter) do".. then it is no doubt.. dt traders rely on their own analysis. No traders trade solely based on news/TV.
Exactly, this poll will be one sided because the majority of the people who use TV/News are not going to be on this forum and they wont vote. Most people on this forum will vote for 'self analysis'

Dear Friends,

I am conducting a study on the most sought after methods used by traders and investors for finding out what a stock will do.

Please extend your participation in this simple poll. Your vote will remain anonymous and confidential.
Once we find the results, I will share something very interesting and something that might change the way we pick stocks.

Thank you so much.
In this post, which is the first of this thread, you promised to share something about the topic on a later stage, but until now (16. Dec. 2014) you did not keep your word. Will you ever keep it or what is the reason why you still hold back? :p Or did I even not understand what you meant to post to a later stage? Kindly tell and every thing will be accepted from my side. Have a nice evening :)

In this post, which is the first of this thread, you promised to share something about the topic on a later stage, but until now (16. Dec. 2014) you did not keep your word. Will you ever keep it or what is the reason why you still hold back? :p Or did I even not understand what you meant to post to a later stage? Kindly tell and every thing will be accepted from my side. Have a nice evening :)
Hi,
My objective is posted a few posts above !!