How confusing is gold trading?

It might seem like bad luck, but trading gold can be tricky because the market often changes unexpectedly. When you don't trade, it just happens that the market seems to follow a more predictable pattern.

I'm not sure but gold trading can be confusing due to its dependence on various factors such as geopolitical events, economic indicators, and market sentiment.

Gold trading can be complex due to its sensitivity to various factors such as economic indicators, geopolitical events, and inflation, but its historical role as a safe-haven asset adds a layer of stability to its market dynamics. Successful trading often requires understanding both short-term fluctuations and long-term trends.

stoch

Whenever I trade, the market breaks the trend and whenever I don’t trade, the market follows the trend. Why does it happen?
To test hypothesis that it is true what you said, just try to do the opposite. If you see no improvements in performance then it was simply an illusion that you tend to go against the market and your long-run win rate is about 50%, i.e. your system doesn't have an edge.

Gold trading can be moderately confusing due to its interaction with various economic factors and market sentiments, but with education and research, investors can navigate its price fluctuations and investment opportunities effectively.

Whenever I trade, the market breaks the trend and whenever I don’t trade, the market follows the trend. Why does it happen?
Gold trading, in particular, can be tricky due to its sensitivity to global economic indicators, currency values, and geopolitical events. It's not just you; gold can be unpredictable and challenging for many traders. Patience, continuous learning, and developing a solid strategy can help navigate these waters. Keep at it, and don't be too hard on yourself!