how can i format my comp.(windows XP)

Discussion in 'Software Issues' started by gautamsinghsaini, Jun 2, 2010.

  1. gautamsinghsaini

    gautamsinghsaini Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    delhi
    Can any one tell me how to format my computre working on windows xp.
     
  2. columbus

    columbus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    Messages:
    9,220
    Likes Received:
    15,047
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Hyderabad
    Yes,your computer serviceman.
     
    rahuld2976, sudoku1 and MarketRider like this.
  3. munnabhai208

    munnabhai208 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2009
    Messages:
    308
    Likes Received:
    144
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    KL
  4. gautamsinghsaini

    gautamsinghsaini Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    delhi
    Really funny advise mr.columbus.
     
  5. columbus

    columbus Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    Messages:
    9,220
    Likes Received:
    15,047
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Hyderabad
    Evenif you know 95% of work,the remaining 5% is quite enough to screw-up
    the entire work.Such an important work should be left to professionals only.
    If you want to develop it into as a hobby then the story is different.
     
    Engineer likes this.
  6. MarketRider

    MarketRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2010
    Messages:
    128
    Likes Received:
    67
    Trophy Points:
    28
    YOU can easily format your C drive, just insert winxp cd and format...:thumb:
     

  7. findvikas

    findvikas Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,347
    Likes Received:
    3,343
    Trophy Points:
    113
    lets get it right... do you want to learn it how to do or want to get it formatted without any headache or to worry about losing data?

    If you want to learn then go here and learn it
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313348

    but if you want to save some time, and make sure your data is safe and sound... call a technician.
     
    Engineer likes this.
  8. K.Boopathy

    K.Boopathy Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2006
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    149
    Trophy Points:
    43
    You can't format xp from xp window. If you have windows 98 bootable cd. Put it in the drive then go to cmos setup chage it to boot from cd and delete drive c. and put xp cd and install. If you have ghost image stored in your computer you can do it within 10 min.
    Further clarification pm me:)
     
  9. gautamsinghsaini

    gautamsinghsaini Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    delhi
    i like your thoughts.
     
  10. findvikas

    findvikas Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2008
    Messages:
    3,347
    Likes Received:
    3,343
    Trophy Points:
    113
    There is a button to say thanks... show your gratitude by clicking it :)
     
Loading...

Share This Page