Hiring Candidates for trading

deba72

Looking like genuine.. Plz encourage... this is good thought..

he is not asking money.. may be he need some more hands to earn more mny... (its my future dream),,,,

dont treat all guys as cheaters...

plz do r&d before joining... but for me he is looking genuine..... what u say guys.............
None has called him 'Cheater' or 'Fraud'. Only more information about the organization was asked for. We would know whether it is genuine or fraud only when we have more information which so far has not been made available.

Looking like genuine.. Plz encourage... this is good thought..

he is not asking money.. may be he need some more hands to earn more mny... (its my future dream),,,,

dont treat all guys as cheaters...

plz do r&d before joining... but for me he is looking genuine..... what u say guys.............
Comes on a public forum to ask people to WhatsApp their queries privately?

Looks completely genuine to me.

Raghuveer

"Intern Trader" is the name of the company as per their word doc. They need to communicate more clearly but may be they are used to 1000 people applying for 1 job.

Google: "Intern Trader" Bangalore
First result is the internet ad they placed.

Disclaimer: Not related to their company in any way.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

"Intern Trader" is the name of the company as per their word doc. They need to communicate more clearly but may be they are used to 1000 people applying for 1 job.

@Raghuveer
LongTime No C,
Gd 2 c u again.

I searched and I cant find any link related to "Intern Trader Bangalore" can you share the link if possible