High Minimum Brokerage For Buying 1 Stock!

Hello Friends

I recently opened a new trading account with PACE STOCK BROKERS. Yesterday i was checking out there software by buying and selling a single NTPC share

The problem is when i checked the report it says i have been charged a minimum brokerage of 24.92. Why is that? they claimed to have a brokerage of 0.03 paisa (which they have also deducted).

Is there a minimum number of shares i have to buy to evade this "minimum brokerage"?

I have attached a image of the trade report. do check it out also.

Attachments

Mr.G

This is wrong, didnt you read all the papers when you signed?

jahan

hello,

They are one of the worst broker's in india. why did u choose them ...when there r plenty of options available.they will suck you ...there is no minimum qty to be traded its our wish to trade any no.of shares.

search this forum u will find some good broker's....or open a new thread and ask for different brokers ,...member's will help u out.
immediately switch to a new broker.

Regrads,

trade4putuval

Hello Friends

I recently opened a new trading account with PACE STOCK BROKERS. Yesterday i was checking out there software by buying and selling a single NTPC share

The problem is when i checked the report it says i have been charged a minimum brokerage of 24.92. Why is that? they claimed to have a brokerage of 0.03 paisa (which they have also deducted).

Is there a minimum number of shares i have to buy to evade this "minimum brokerage"?

I have attached a image of the trade report. do check it out also.
normally, the brokers set a minimum amount per day! Did u try with 10shares?
I am not sure but it has something to do with transaction cost or stamp duty, so better to check with the broker directly!

Last edited:
Jahan,
Thank you very much for your reply.I also agree with you when you say then are not the best brokers. Their software is awfully bad (when compared to likes of TradeTiger) and also it is not easy to find support.

However, i have found their brokerage is one of the lowest standing at 0.01 paisa (at buy and sell respectively). Is there any other broker which provides good service at 0.03 paisa range?

I also have a sharekhan account which i would use without a second thought if they could bring their damn high brokerage to something like 4-5 paisa instead of the 10 paisa they charge me.

Also, i dont do huge trades so fixed brokerage like of Zerodha is not for me.

If you can help me out in this matter, i would be greatful. :)

jahan

Jahan,
Thank you very much for your reply.I also agree with you when you say then are not the best brokers. Their software is awfully bad (when compared to likes of TradeTiger) and also it is not easy to find support.

However, i have found their brokerage is one of the lowest standing at 0.01 paisa (at buy and sell respectively). Is there any other broker which provides good service at 0.03 paisa range?

I also have a sharekhan account which i would use without a second thought if they could bring their damn high brokerage to something like 4-5 paisa instead of the 10 paisa they charge me.

Also, i dont do huge trades so fixed brokerage like of Zerodha is not for me.

If you can help me out in this matter, i would be greatful. :)

hello,

for u the perfect broker is ventura securities(just google) this brokers falls between high charging brokers and discount brokers, and when come to platform just open a demo account and see their platform and service.

Regards,

Jahan, thank you very much for your insights. Also, Does Aditya Birla Money and Kotak Securities, charge very low brokerage too? i want to open a account with a service provider that provides a good trading experience like that of Sharekhan (minus the brokerage charges)

Also, i found out today what you meant when you said PACE will suck me. I bought 2 SBI shares for 1860 and sold them for 1899 the other day and they give me a profit of Rs.9......i have been sucked big time. -_-

Nowadays there are so many brokers available in India who charges only minimum brokerage charge and provide the best service have you tried shareway securities limited....