Hi from the FCharts programmer

Intraday call service

Hi Friends,

I give Intraday call service on profit sharing basis if you interested you can visit our blog
bankniftyintraday.blogspot.in

Thanks

Hi Simon/himadri, fellow users of fcharts,

Can u pls tell me the formula for 123 reversal pattern? The rules for 123 pattern is in 'the law of charts' by joe ross. Unable to load the file :( as it is in pdf format.

I am a commerce graduate and dont hv basic programming knowledge. It will be very helpful if someone helps me in this regard.

Also let me know if I can scan this pattern in fcharts se, free software.

Regards,
Sangi

Dear SimonH,
Thank you very much for the wonderful software. It is neat, works on most of the operating systems and is fast.
I have always felt that the analysis software should be independent of the trading. Something like FCharts.
There is a problem and that is data feed to FCharts. It does not appear anybody has been able to import RT intraday data into FCharts directly which is required for intraday trading.
Also, for EOD data, I feel automatic feed should be introduced. There is some problem in importing EOD data. Stocks with ticker length more than 9 are not imported, although the setting is 1 to 20.

Dear SimonH,
Thank you very much for the wonderful software. It is neat, works on most of the operating systems and is fast.
I have always felt that the analysis software should be independent of the trading. Something like FCharts.
There is a problem and that is data feed to FCharts. It does not appear anybody has been able to import RT intraday data into FCharts directly which is required for intraday trading.
Also, for EOD data, I feel automatic feed should be introduced. There is some problem in importing EOD data. Stocks with ticker length more than 9 are not imported, although the setting is 1 to 20.
are you from India? What is RT?
I am using FCharts and I can import data for a ticker that is more than 9 characters long.
Even I am still looking for ways to import intra-day data into FCharts.