Hi from Swati

spiritunit

few advice,

1. do not invest all your money (5 lacs) in one time...
2. split with 25%-30% and invest, whenever market goes down, you'll get cheap prices on same stock, invest the second part to average and so on..
3. Invest mostly on 'A' group stocks
4. Decide your time period and profit percentage.
5. Learn about market analysis and techniques every day in this forum :)

Aaaah ! Somethings never changes...like men trying to chase a single women, whether in this forum or chatrooms, orkuts and facebooks....everywhere if a women says hi..there will be atleast 10-15 "hi" to reply to her.

I am just saying...something never changes.:)

Just go to the "Introductions" section and see how many people have said "Hi" and how many posts follow that "Hi" ..i mean..it doesn't go beyond 1 page and this thread is already 3 pages long. :p :clapping:

Aaaah ! Somethings never changes...like men trying to chase a single women, whether in this forum or chatrooms, orkuts and facebooks....everywhere if a women says hi..there will be atleast 10-15 "hi" to reply to her.

I am just saying...something never changes.:)

Just go to the "Introductions" section and see how many people have said "Hi" and how many posts follow that "Hi" ..i mean..it doesn't go beyond 1 page and this thread is already 3 pages long. :p :clapping:
You have no right to disrespect others. This is Rude.

bunny

Hey All,

I am swati and trying my luck in stocks with 5 lakh rs. Wish me luck!

Smiles,
Hi Swati,
As others have suggested, 5 lacs is a huge amount to be invested at a time, especially by someone who is a new entrant. I know that you have been paper trading but I cannot judge how much merit it holds - because many times, one makes money because of the sheer uptrend and not their own trading prowess. Learn at least one method of analysis(technical, fundamental, volume-spread, etc.) and try paper trading with your analysis.

Remember that brokers, analysts, tipsters, operators are not really your friends - so avoid believing into what those people want you to believe.

Also, within a month or two, you should feel that trading is "boring". Only after than you can be sure that you are not allowing emotions to interfere with your trading skills. Emotions can make you enter/exit at the least desirable point.