Hey everyone!

H

hari09omkar

What CNBC TV 18 can do rather they are supporting Indiabulls.Their Special Correspondent Mr. Jajati Karan of Bhubaneswar of his own visited my house in Nov.2005 and interviewed me for more than four hours and assured the cheating of INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED will be telecasted for several times,may be under pressure they stopped telecasting the reason being the Director GAGAN BANGA OF INDIABULLS telephonically asked me not to pressurise to telecaste,so that they resolve my claim,which i informed to jajati, udyan,Vivek,Mehak,&Khusboo.Finally they told it is not possible to telecaste.Ofcourse their is the Commercial channel and unless they help and support the cheater brokers they may not get advertisement and subscription.This what media played with me.
CNBC AND CNN-IBN ARE NOT WORTHY TO HAVE MENTIONED.THE GBN IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.MANIPULATED.GO FOR TV TOADY NETWORK.
ASK THE AJTAK AND HEADLINES TODAY.

Braja Bandhu Behera,

trust me u have the power to make good wat uv lost. this is just a public forum and ur voice may defntiely make many concious of not makin a mistake but ur money is gone.

And for that il say, if uv read abt DLF smal investors did was a landmark, and prooved that if u wish u can change all.

So, go find out a way.

From my study it is found Andhra Sugar is one of the lowest price scrip.At the current price of Rs.92/-,if one can buy the share,the return will be 8.8%.Last year dividend given 75% against np of 54 crores,this year np is 62 crores,one can expect the dividend will be 80%,more over it's subsediary Andhra petrochemicals forfor the first time will declare dividend and it is having more than 28% of its shares.It is not only the sugar company rather a chemical company.from the reserve one can expect also bonus.The share price may touch Rs.400/-,one can invest in this scrip.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
R Introductions 1
S Introductions 0
I Introductions 1
Kamalhasa Introductions 0