Help with ODIN DIET

beginner_av

Hi,

I am experimenting with ODIN DIET. I have a few queries regarding ODIN DIET, which many of you are using.

1. How do you put market orders? All I see is RL an SL, both of which are limit orders. In RL the prevalent mkt price becomes the LIMIT order. So if price jumps by even 1 pt, it shows order pending, instead of executing as a mkt order.

2. What is ST and MIT. Is ST Stop Loss Trailing?

3. In the derivatives entry screen, what is the head V/U and the options C and U under it?

4. Can ODIN be customized by brokers? Will ODIN DIET provided by say Religare be the same provided by RK Global. Of course many brokers are providing version 9 and others are still on version 7.

Thanks,
BAV

Hi,

I am experimenting with ODIN DIET. I have a few queries regarding ODIN DIET, which many of you are using.

1. How do you put market orders? All I see is RL an SL, both of which are limit orders. In RL the prevalent mkt price becomes the LIMIT order. So if price jumps by even 1 pt, it shows order pending, instead of executing as a mkt order.
If the Price field is left vacant or is filled as zero, the order becomes a market order.

2. What is ST and MIT. Is ST Stop Loss Trailing?
ST is special terms order but no idea how it works. MIT is Market if touched,Just like Limit order.

4. Can ODIN be customized by brokers? Will ODIN DIET provided by say Religare be the same provided by RK Global. Of course many brokers are providing version 9 and others are still on version 7.

Thanks,
BAV
Never found any difference between more than one broker's diet platform.

For v/u, no idea.

Flock

Hi,

Does anyone have a help file for ODIN Diet? I go to the help menu and nothing much there. Third party tutorial will also do. Something to get us starters up and running. I have currently installed 7.x but will be moving on to 9.x soon.

Thanks

beginner_av

Hi,

Does anyone have a help file for ODIN Diet? I go to the help menu and nothing much there. Third party tutorial will also do. Something to get us starters up and running. I have currently installed 7.x but will be moving on to 9.x soon.

Thanks
download from here with the help file. copy the help file ODINclientHelp.chm from the odin directory and delete the installation.

http://shriraminsight.com/ODINDiet/NSE-Diet.zip

Whats more in 9.x over 7.x?