trade 1

Entry Break of 236
Reason for trade : Pivot Break
SL : 253
Exit as per system and TSL1
trade 1

1521621678113.png

MSN1979

Upsloping trendline was broken. The price was just retracing to re-test the trendline.

If you are using trendlines for trade decisions, maybe you should search for the thread on Trendlines by 4xpipcounter.

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/4xpipcounters-trendlines.52173/

In his other threads he has beautifully combined Ichimoku with trendlines.
I am not sure if its just me. Its so much of theory written back in 2011. I cant see any pictures so its kind of difficult or impossible to relate as to what he is saying? All images are removed from img shack.

I am not sure if its just me. Its so much of theory written back in 2011. I cant see any pictures so its kind of difficult or impossible to relate as to what he is saying? All images are removed from img shack.
Oh yes. I didn't figure on that. It's possible that the images hosted on the other sites are no longer present.

MSN1979

Oh yes. I didn't figure on that. It's possible that the images hosted on the other sites are no longer present.
Can any active member in traderji start a thread about how to day/swing trade etc? I dont see all those members who have written those articles. Where are they now?

nil.nik.9777

Can any active member in traderji start a thread about how to day/swing trade etc? I dont see all those members who have written those articles. Where are they now?
They might have earned a lot and retired

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

I had started the thread “Thoughts on Day/ swing trading” and posted many of my thoughts in that thread.

I am very much here though not very active in posting and starting a new thread is difficult for want of time .Running a thread needs huge time and efforts committment . But if anyone studies my thread, he will get enough material to succeed as a profitable trader. Trading profitably requires simple methods and consistancy.

There are many other threads also started by other traders which are very good to provide sufficient information to new traders.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

MSN1979

I had started the thread “Thoughts on Day/ swing trading” and posted many of my thoughts in that thread.

I am very much here though not very active in posting and starting a new thread is difficult for want of time .Running a thread needs huge time and efforts committment . But if anyone studies my thread, he will get enough material to succeed as a profitable trader. Trading profitably requires simple methods and consistancy.

There are many other threads also started by other traders which are very good to provide sufficient information to new traders.

Smart_trade
Thanx I will read your thread and ask questions if any. Can you please link the thread here? I cant seem to find it under equities-> swing trades

Last edited:

MSN1979

1) I think that NOW allows BO/CO only for the indices.

2) Also, make sure to check how much margin is used while using BO, and compare with how much margin is used with MIS.

3) For using BO, I do the following :

Note : 1 tick = 0.05 points, 1 point = 20 ticks.

To place an order to buy NF @10150 with a SL of 20 points and a target of 75 points :

View attachment 24362

Make sure to tick the "TrailingStopLoss" to automatically trail the stoploss.
Ok I have Bracket order Sl now.

Question1 when you enter SqrOffSell -->LTP ->>>Ticks 1500 ( Does this mean it will auto square off at target of 75?) meaning 10150+75=10225?

Question 2 Stop Loss Sell says 400 Ticks and Trailing Tick 1 = So at 20 point move in nifty i:e 10150+20 @10170 TSL would move to 1 Tick or 1 point? ( Confused here as 1 tick would mean 0.05 point)

Question 3 Can I enter use either 1 or I must use both options?
As I prefer only placing TSL in case of a loss and a proper exit is decided with system

Sorry for asking such silly questions but my previous broker never had Bracket order option