Help with MF Investment

nikrod

I have now decided to increase the quantum of monthly investment to Rs.10,000 per month. Hence, I have shortlisted the following funds. Please help me out with your views on these:

[Large Cap] - HDFC Top 200 (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.5,000 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 2,500 per month

[Multi Cap] - Reliance Growth Fund (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.5,000 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 2,500 per month

[Balanced] - HDFC Prudence Fund (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.5,000 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 1,500 per month

[Mid/Small Cap] - Birla Sun Life Dividend Yield Plus (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.5,000 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 1,000 per month

[Mid/Small Cap] - ICICI Prudential Discovery Fund (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.5,000 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 1,000 per month

[ELSS] - Canara Robeco Equity Taxsaver (Growth): Initial investment of Rs.500 & thereafter a SIP of Rs. 1,500 per month

thanks very much in advance,
Kashif.
Just one note: Reliance Growth is not a multicap fund. It is essentially a mid cap fund. If you want to consider a good multicap fund, you can go with Reliance Regular Savings Equity or DSPBR Equity

Just one note: Reliance Growth is not a multicap fund. It is essentially a mid cap fund. If you want to consider a good multicap fund, you can go with Reliance Regular Savings Equity or DSPBR Equity
Thanks for your reply. How about IDFC Premeir Equity Plan A (G)?

regards,
Kashif.