Help to choose internet plan

Capricorn

Hi,

My net connection is up for renewal. Jelp me to select the best plan for my needs.

How many GB/MB do we consume in one trading day, inclusive of data feed, trading platform etc suppose the net is on for 6-8 hrs/day on all working days.

That would help me decide between the unlimited and the volume based plans.

What do u guys suggest?

FlowTrader

Hi,

My net connection is up for renewal. Jelp me to select the best plan for my needs.

How many GB/MB do we consume in one trading day, inclusive of data feed, trading platform etc suppose the net is on for 6-8 hrs/day on all working days.

What do u guys suggest?
BSNL DataOne Combo Plan is best value for money

Fixed Monthly charges 500/+ taxes, on that we get 1.5GB and free night time dnloads (2 am to 8 am)

No rentals for the phone plus calls worth 175 rs free every month.

Regards
PK

PS: I do not have any commericial interest in BSNL :)

I changed to BSNL unlimited plan...actually if you or your family member is a govt/retd govt servant you get flat 20% off on broadband{i actually availed this offer}...effectively i pay 600/mnth ...:)

Satyen

I Use BSNLs Unlimited plan but one need to have 1/2 back up net connection as BSNL goes down at least once a month

Regrds
Satya

FlowTrader

I changed to BSNL unlimited plan...actually if you or your family member is a govt/retd govt servant you get flat 20% off on broadband{i actually availed this offer}...effectively i pay 600/mnth ...:)
:eek: edhir bhi subsidy, chalo theek hai enjoy :D

Regards
PK

pleaseharsh

Hi,

What do u guys suggest?
till few months back i was on 500 rs plan 2gb.....but still it was less for me and went for unlimited...if one is strictly just trading then 500 plan is not bad also the speed is better then unlimited ofcourse......

Capricorn

Thats my dilema unlimited plans have limited speed and volume based plans have limited download limits. Hence my question how much approx do we consume/trading day?