Help required to identify what is required for my algo trading

Read NSE data for a given script say:INFOSYS
Assume i have enough shares of INFY and enough cash on my brokerage account.

1) Read Yesterday's last traded price "X" of INFOSYS
2) initialize multiple buy threads at X+10, X+20, X+30 till Upper circuit ceiling and multiple sell threads at X-10, X-20, X-30 and so on till Lower circuit ceiling.
Each thread should operate independently for example thread X+20 should keep buying at X and selling at X+20 when ever the price moves in that range and keep continue doing it irrespective of what other threads do.

Is this kind of algo trading possible?

Thanks
Pradeep

Hi,

I'm not sure why you want to open multiple threads for buying? At x+10 , if you want to keep buying say 10 stocks at interval of 10 seconds till it reaches upper circuit, it can be done. When price reaches x+20 you can increase your quantity to 20 stocks for every 10 seconds instead of opening another thread. You can also think of reducing your quantity if the price drops below x+20. Alternatively, if you are sure of how many threads you want to open, say 2 threads, you can write 2 similar programs and run them simultaneously, with one program placing buy orders after price reaches x+10 and another program placing buy orders if price reaches x+20.