Help Needed on back testing a strategy

arjundas

Good day Traders ,
Hope everyone doing good .
I am back in India and yes the passion never changes .
I would really appreciate if somebody can help me in solving the below mentioned isssue .
I need help in automating a strategy.
I wish if my trading software takes the instructions from the excel sheet which I am maintaining.
Below mentioned are the requirements .

1) system has to to execute orders as mentioned in an excel sheet .(the entry and sl and target has to be placed simultaneously., NB: I am not ok with Bracket order )
2) it should start as per the time mentioned in the sheet / user should have an option to start and stop since it’s highly based on time as well .

Please help .

arjundas

Good day Traders ,
Hope everyone doing good .
I am back in India and yes the passion never changes .
I would really appreciate if somebody can help me in solving the below mentioned isssue .
I need help in automating a strategy.
I wish if my trading software takes the instructions from the excel sheet which I am maintaining.
Below mentioned are the requirements .

1) system has to to execute orders as mentioned in an excel sheet .(the entry and sl and target has to be placed simultaneously., NB: I am not ok with Bracket order )
2) it should start as per the time mentioned in the sheet / user should have an option to start and stop since it’s highly based on time as well .

Please help .
If you have the common discount brokerage accounts like Zerodha or Upstox, then I can help you professionally write code for automation using the Zerodha/Upstox APIs. Reachable at kallol at algo2trade.com