Help me ... i am new in options

someone nifty option trader gave me the idea that i should trade in nifty (for options) only these time .... and trade in both calls and put at the same time ..
to more minimization of the loss ....
is it ok? help me please i am new in ur forum.

someone nifty option trader gave me the idea that i should trade in nifty (for options) only these time .... and trade in both calls and put at the same time ..
to more minimization of the loss ....
is it ok? help me please i am new in ur forum.
Hello Ankur,

You have to learn the rewards and risks associated with options.Options are great for trading .If you have any specific querry on options,many in this forum will help you .

Wish you bright future with options !!!

Smart_trade

marcus

Hi Ankur,

Welcome to the forum, trading options successfully is much harder than most people think, you have to beat the market which is hard enough in addition to this you have to beat the clock. If you're a beginning trader its best you avoid options initially. Please go through Mcmillian, Nantenberg and Cottle's books before you begin trading options.

Hi Ankur,

Welcome to the forum, trading options successfully is much harder than most people think, you have to beat the market which is hard enough in addition to this you have to beat the clock. If you're a beginning trader its best you avoid options initially. Please go through Mcmillian, Nantenberg and Cottle's books before you begin trading options.
Yes marcus,all great books on options,volatility etc Would like to add Bernie Shaeffers "Option Advisor "and Tony Saliba's "How I trade options" to the list.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Hello .. smart trade and marcus ...thanks for your advice ....
actually i am trading equity for last 4 years successfully .. and observing closely for last 1year and 6 months approx ...
Now .. in this bearish market .. where equity cash segment has a negative bias .... i feel option trading is more preferable .. what do u think?
Hey thanks for advising those books ....

VJAY

Dear Ankur,
WARM Welcome to the FORUM.Look the posts of Ghosh sir & others.It's very much help you.And also in the web 888options.com.I hope this would help you.
Regards
VJAy