Help in mutual funds

I have invested in ICICI Prudential Top 100 Fund - Direct Plan (G), reliance small cap and HDFC TOP 200 in month of Jan in lump-sum. All of these mutual funds are doing very bad. Should I wait for some more wait and redeem? Any response in this regard highly appreciated.. Thank you!

I have invested in ICICI Prudential Top 100 Fund - Direct Plan (G), reliance small cap and HDFC TOP 200 in month of Jan in lump-sum. All of these mutual funds are doing very bad. Should I wait for some more wait and redeem? Any response in this regard highly appreciated.. Thank you!
From Jan the markets are in correction so we cannot expect these funds to give good performance. We have to wait for 2-3 years to judge the performance of mutual funds. You must have seen historical performance before investing, so give time for the funds to perform.

You invested in lumpsum at the high point of the market. Better way was invest in SIP mode....but these funds will perform when the market goes above the level you bought....

Smart_trade

You will have to wait at least for 2 year to take a proper decision on this. As the market is not moving good from month of Jan we can't expect a good returns as of now.

doonyadav

Dear Sudhir
General advice for you:-
1. Please don't panic.
2. Mutual funds are very good investment over a long period.
3. Invest in SIP rather than lump sum.
4. You have chosen good funds. :happy:
5. Your exposure in equity should be (100-your age) % of your total investment.

You are welcome if have any specific enquiry.

Harjyot

And one more thing @sudhirrt if you want to buy best mutual funds then check moneycontrol.com here you can check which MF is best and which is not and if you a working professional and wants to save taxes the Aditya Birla MF is ever

Thanks