Help : Hexaware, YES Bank, HCL Info, JP assoc, Pantaloon

I am holding
1550 shares of HEXAWARE @ 64 (Now 122)
350 shares of YES Bank @ 285 (Now 375)
1250 shares of HCL Infosystems @ 40 (Now 46)
700 shares of JP Associates @ 68 (Now 85)
270 shares of Pantaloon Retail @185 (Now 170)

Shall i book profits(and loss) before their Q4 results? What is your suggestion on these stocks?

trade4putuval

I am holding
1550 shares of HEXAWARE @ 64 (Now 122)
350 shares of YES Bank @ 285 (Now 375)
1250 shares of HCL Infosystems @ 40 (Now 46)
700 shares of JP Associates @ 68 (Now 85)
270 shares of Pantaloon Retail @185 (Now 170)

Shall i book profits(and loss) before their Q4 results? What is your suggestion on these stocks?
Too late question!! When nifty made high two times in the previous 3 months, you could have got a better price to exit. Now we are nearing a phase, where a correction in the market is a time for entry, not exit. However, looking at your portfolio, I would advise you to cut down your positions in half.

Technically,
Hexaware: could not break its resistance at 125. It had a double/triple top formation, which indicates more downside. But downside is capped at 100+. Three times failure to cross 125 ... do I need to say more!!!

Yes Bank: Fundamentally good stock, but then again high made of 390 is unlikely to be revisited till 350 touched. So if you want to protect your profit, you can exit now or keep 350 as stop loss.

HCL Infosystem: No break outs seen in chart. Hence not in a position to decide, but better to exit or keep a stop at buy price.

JP Associates: Last stop at 70, strong support. But double top formed at 88.6, which means more downside.

Pantaloon Retail: Already in loss, and if stock closed below 160, god bless the stock.

These are my views. But it is always better for you to keep a strategy for yourself, rather than ask others. Personally, I would advise you to keep cutting your portfolio when in profit and keep cash for topup when there is a correction.