hello!!!!!!!

chintan
thanks a ton for sharin the files , you r the man, and thanks to saint for compiling so much gyan..... kudos to you.

goyal
you need to go to this link and click free, wait for a few seconds before you are granted a free download ticket then key the visual code and you are set its around 2.6 mb so just wait a while if you are on a data card like me.

take care
sorabh

i also have another question and hoping that i m not disturbing u guys much
i found the three software that work well in indian market for commodities. as i trade only in
metal would u help me that which one is the best basicaly i m lookin for strong buy n sell signals, fibonacci ret, ext, elliott waves
name of softwares is , spider iris, falcon, real timepro from technical trends
i prefer real time system but it depends on the performance of the software if result in eod is better then i can use that too

chintan786

hi Goyaltraderz, I have no experience of this 3 TA S/Ws. But i am looking to buy one.

On traderji most of us use AMIBROKER, METASTOCK and TRADESTATION, Advanced Get.

before buying S/Ws... take a look of above S/Ws and one frm Reuters also( i forget its name).

There are ppl on this form who use Spider Iris and Falcon.... U better Talk to them

and If possible plz Write the Price of Abv mentioned S/Ws by u.

Chintan

thnx chintan and the price of rt from technical traders is 28600 pa,and falcon only display the data of mcx in real time thus the price is 12000 apx.

also the software is expensive for me for the time. as i have lost a big chunk of mine investing so i m thinking about the stickin with less expensive solutions.
and another reason as i m still in learning curve and coz the lack of faith in this business i was thinking about these sw's.
and chintan i did try again on the rapid share it's still saying file not found would u please send that file to mine main i.e [email protected]
hoping for a reply frm u . and with the best wishes hoping to hear frm u again.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0