Hello World, a new member is here

Hello Friends,

This is Milan Dhanale, I have joined the community today i.e. 20/7/2013. I Feel very happy and excited to meet you all and get some knowledge from you. I thing this is the only site which is very happening in india and also which provide abundance of knowledge and information about various issues of traders in India.

I would like to thank Traderji and all the members of this community who are putting their serious efforts to spread awareness in our society by educating the most vulnerable community of stock market that is we all (Investor's).

Traderji and the member of this website have contributed a lot to the society so appreciate this hard job because i have personally updated my knowledge on brokerage and stock related information by reading various threads of this website, this helped me alot.

I once again thank to all members and Traderji to giving me an opportunity to express myself.

Cheers and happy trading!!!
Milan Dhanale:clap::clapping:

Hello Friends,

This is Milan Dhanale, I have joined the community today i.e. 20/7/2013. I Feel very happy and excited to meet you all and get some knowledge from you. I thing this is the only site which is very happening in india and also which provide abundance of knowledge and information about various issues of traders in India.

I would like to thank Traderji and all the members of this community who are putting their serious efforts to spread awareness in our society by educating the most vulnerable community of stock market that is we all (Investor's).

Traderji and the member of this website have contributed a lot to the society so appreciate this hard job because i have personally updated my knowledge on brokerage and stock related information by reading various threads of this website, this helped me alot.

I once again thank to all members and Traderji to giving me an opportunity to express myself.

Cheers and happy trading!!!
Milan Dhanale:clap::clapping:
Welcome.........Milan Dhanale...........bdw..is that your mob number?If yes.....then edit it.......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

4candles

Welcome Milan

Welcome.........Milan Dhanale...........bdw..is that your mob number?If yes.....then edit it.......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

On second thought.... sombody might call on that number to check if it is your mobile No......:D

On a serious note:
Never share your Mobile and Email Id, or any info, that is linked to your Bank a/c or trading a/c etc.
Dont compromise your personal details.

Regards
K

Hello Raj,

Thank you for the positive feedback however that has became my id and i am unable to edit it, is there any way to change?

I loved your thought and it is perfect and i feel you have a good experience in this field hope you too can help me trade well.

Regards,
Milanraj

Welcome Milan

On second thought.... sombody might call on that number to check if it is your mobile No......:D

On a serious note:
Never share your Mobile and Email Id, or any info, that is linked to your Bank a/c or trading a/c etc.
Dont compromise your personal details.

Regards
K
Hello Friend,

Thank for the feedback, i will surely work on this but in this case i have already made a mistake by creating the id with my cell number. Is there any way to change it?

Regards,
Milanraj