Hello Everyone

I'm Rakesh and am new to this forum, hope to gain and share insights from this community.

I've been an investor since 2004 and have been a strictly long term investor, but after recent LTCG announcement i now plan to churn my holdings more frequently.

I mainly focus on company fundamentals, rather than technicals. 95% of my portfolios is from secondary markets as i believe these days IPOs are fully priced at launch itself.

imfine

I'm Rakesh and am new to this forum, hope to gain and share insights from this community.

I've been an investor since 2004 and have been a strictly long term investor, but after recent LTCG announcement i now plan to churn my holdings more frequently.

I mainly focus on company fundamentals, rather than technicals. 95% of my portfolios is from secondary markets as i believe these days IPOs are fully priced at launch itself.
Welcome

Thank you timepass. Whenever i try to go to inbox and start a conversation there is an error. Why it is so seniors?
I guess it is because the new members can't immediately start private conversations. This is to curb spamming.

Post your queries in the appropriate threads in the open forum.

Make sure to go through the various threads.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
N Introductions 0
P Welcome 2
P Introductions 12
S Introductions 0