Hello and humble greetings to all traders

Hi,

Im reuben, I am a novice trader, and I have only traded in equities,My humble greetings to everyone on the forum, this is a fantastic medium for non-finance guys to connect with other people.Thank you so much for starting this..

As I am new in trading and on this forum, so I am just seeking information related to volatile stocks like amtek auto, and other penny stocks...

I ve stared at 5 year graphs of new companies which have done great, leading me into wishful thinking...

I would really like to discuss fundamental analysis on penny stocks,please giev some light to this topic..

And I also want to gather information about how the circuit works..And beginners step to research a stock..
Thanks

Hi,

Im reuben, I am a novice trader, and I have only traded in equities,My humble greetings to everyone on the forum, this is a fantastic medium for non-finance guys to connect with other people.Thank you so much for starting this..

As I am new in trading and on this forum, so I am just seeking information related to volatile stocks like amtek auto, and other penny stocks...

I ve stared at 5 year graphs of new companies which have done great, leading me into wishful thinking...

I would really like to discuss fundamental analysis on penny stocks,please giev some light to this topic..

And I also want to gather information about how the circuit works..And beginners step to research a stock..
Thanks
Hi and most welcome in the forum. Hope you will enjoy and all the best.

Dan :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0