Health Indurance by Apollo Munich

Does anyone have any insight about the service from Apollo Munich Health Insurance. The Maxima plan looks very good on paper.
Are these people really helpful and is the settlement of claims or the procedure customer friendly ?

praveen taneja

Does anyone have any insight about the service from Apollo Munich Health Insurance. The Maxima plan looks very good on paper.
Are these people really helpful and is the settlement of claims or the procedure customer friendly ?
Advertisement are made to look good bro:thumb:
For chosing mediclaim you have to see how many hospitals they provide cashless facility and what is position when someone call its TPA on those I dont think its that good from me Bajaj Allianz at top then all national general insurance companies and after that u can put Reliance with worst track record of claims then there is long list of compnies who take premium and reject claim on various grounds:)

Advertisement are made to look good bro:thumb:
For chosing mediclaim you have to see how many hospitals they provide cashless facility and what is position when someone call its TPA on those I dont think its that good from me Bajaj Allianz at top then all national general insurance companies and after that u can put Reliance with worst track record of claims then there is long list of compnies who take premium and reject claim on various grounds:)
Dear Shyamc, did you take any mediclaim policy i would like to know which one you decide upon. i to plan to take one for my family, me wife, parents.

dear praveen, can you commend more on the mediclaim policy you have taken like, premium, coverage, their service etc..