Hauler's Trading Diary - Longer timeframe trades

hauler

k the problem is your getting long banks and infra stocks when they are getting killed in a downtrending markets , fatest way to loose money
True, you are completely on spot.That was the reason i booked profit in PNB in an earlier position. Second time, buying at the perceived support didn't work.
The attempt to buy at support clashed with market turning its direction from uptrend to downtrend. What do you think, someone can do if he is not watching market full time, other than the SL ?

ryan4ucar

True, you are completely on spot.That was the reason i booked profit in PNB in an earlier position. Second time, buying at the perceived support didn't work.
The attempt to buy at support clashed with market turning its direction from uptrend to downtrend. What do you think, someone can do if he is not watching market full time, other than the SL ?
Think plain options are a good way(as experienced people tell me) if you cant watch it intraday , but if your holding closer to expiry they will loose time value hence youlll have to learn butterflies and condor stratergies, but options is a whole other game than speculation different kind of skill set required