do u know how to trade with the help of option greeks ?

• yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

lemondew

delta changes with change in underlying An ATM option has less delta than ITM option and more delta than OTM. So delta changes every minute as value changes. it your OTM PE becomes ITM it will have delta towards 1. If it becomes deep ITM then it will become like a future with delta nearly 1. 10 pts move will give 10 pts profit and loss as well.

1 dumb question bro:D
since im new to options,if i buy nifty PE whose delta is around .50 will it move 5pts if underlying moves 10pts .iam considering this scenario for the whole month is it possible? like we know theta curve for the month for otm option slope of the curve is downwards .is there anything for delta like this?

bunti_k23

delta changes with change in underlying An ATM option has less delta than ITM option and more delta than OTM. So delta changes every minute as value changes. it your OTM PE becomes ITM it will have delta towards 1. If it becomes deep ITM then it will become like a future with delta nearly 1. 10 pts move will give 10 pts profit and loss as well.
thanx for the reply ,i know that :)what iam asking here is will it happen every single day of month.....?

Subhadip

thanx for the reply ,i know that :)what iam asking here is will it happen every single day of month.....?
Yes it will happen in any day of the month.

Subhadip

Hello Trader ,
Morning Trade with profit 11793 with the help of greeks . there are so many ways to make money by using option greeks ,
Why showing profit here?

Any intention?