Google Intraday Downloader -spreadsheet

adesara

Sir,
Thanks for developing this utility to download Intraday data. Heartily appreciate the efforts that may have gone in developing the code.
Just one more question. How can this be linked to LIVE FEED in Amibroker during market hours?
Not sure if there is some method already built in the file - which I may have missed out.
If not, can you please add that feature also - which will make this a complete version.

Thanks once again

Regards...A Bhapkar
Live feed version is under testing right now. Will upload once I am satisfied with its performance.
Meanwhile you can use this version. It will update upto the minutw live data during market hours. You need to do it manually by clicking Get data button.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Live feed version is under testing right now. Will upload once I am satisfied with its performance.
Meanwhile you can use this version. It will update upto the minutw live data during market hours. You need to do it manually by clicking Get data button.
Thank you, Not yet used your utility for Backfill as Pydownloader by RMike does well.
For Live feed currently going the route, Nest > RTD > Excel > DDE > Amibroker ,but not sure it's practical for tickers more than 50,
would be nice if you please come out with a Ready Utility for Live feed, waiting excitedly.
Thank you for your Grand efforts, Regards.

adesara

Thank you, Not yet used your utility for Backfill as Pydownloader by RMike does well.
For Live feed currently going the route, Nest > RTD > Excel > DDE > Amibroker ,but not sure it's practical for tickers more than 50,
would be nice if you please come out with a Ready Utility for Live feed, waiting excitedly.
Google has made it really difficult to download live feed or as is better known live quotes.
The only way it can be used is to download data for entire day or during market hours till the time of downloading in 1min interval. This puts severe restrictions.

The Updater version I have mentioned above is semi automatic version which directly updates AmiBroker database that is currently running. Of course you need to click 'Get Data' button manually every time you wish to refresh data. The automated version has this function automated with selection of refresh interval which I hope to release soon. My tests suggest it should be able to update nearly at the same speed as the Updater version.

Last edited:
Unable to understand, why such a long route
when you can go easily with
Nest > RTD > Amibroker

Respected Member "ADESARA ji", Hats off in respect of you. Excellent utility and you doing a great job for poor trader cum small investors. Please keep it up. It works like a lighting fast speed utility. I am in stock market from past 15 years and used lot of utility get from Trader ji, but i can say without any doubt that your utility is superrrrrrrr. Thanku very much with respect

adesara

Respected Member "ADESARA ji", Hats off in respect of you. Excellent utility and you doing a great job for poor trader cum small investors. Please keep it up. It works like a lighting fast speed utility. I am in stock market from past 15 years and used lot of utility get from Trader ji, but i can say without any doubt that your utility is superrrrrrrr. Thanku very much with respect
Thank you for your kind words.
Glad that it is useful to you.

still live google rt feed test is going on? pls if it's done , release it , we are waiting for it...

Thanks for 1 min utility..but present Amiquote (3.27) does the job well..
so expect live feed

Hope you will release soon..

adesara

Google data is not downloading.
Google has again changed url for intraday data.
If anyone has new url please post it so the spreadsheets can be suitably modified.