Google Intraday Downloader -spreadsheet

Added readme file in the download. Please download again.

You can change Download directory path in the cell just below where "Path" is written.
I hope that you have not changed anything else except inclusion of readme file in this revised download.

Changed file path as suggested by you, in a different post.

Now

Downloaded some single scrips single day and then ALL scrips for single day.
Download for ALL scrips for 15 days, completed in 20/22 minutes
Downloaded data very smoothly in all the cases

But bhai
1. Data downloaded in a combined file with 30/40 other scrips, not individual scrip, when downloaded for ALL.
Is is possible as a single scrip download, with name of the scrip on the file.
2. You somehow has missed first line of Google data in copying, whether it is for 1 day or for 15 days. So if one downloads for 1 day everyday, every time he will miss 9.16 data for all scrips.
3. But the major problem is here.
This is something similar to what I have posted in an other case,
http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ay-data-not-getting-downloaded.105319/page-10 post 99

Will write in detail
But can you please post the contents of Format file, you have added
Perhaps you have taken care of that problem in your format file.

adesara

Changed file path as suggested by you, in a different post.

Now

Downloaded some single scrips single day and then ALL scrips for single day.
Download for ALL scrips for 15 days, completed in 20/22 minutes
Downloaded data very smoothly in all the cases

But bhai
1. Data downloaded in a combined file with 30/40 other scrips, not individual scrip, when downloaded for ALL.
Is is possible as a single scrip download, with name of the scrip on the file.
2. You somehow has missed first line of Google data in copying, whether it is for 1 day or for 15 days. So if one downloads for 1 day everyday, every time he will miss 9.16 data for all scrips.
3. But the major problem is here.
This is something similar to what I have posted in an other case,
http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ay-data-not-getting-downloaded.105319/page-10 post 99

Will write in detail
But can you please post the contents of Format file, you have added
Perhaps you have taken care of that problem in your format file.
Format file takes care of odd column sequence of google data. It downloads Close, High, Low, Open format. Hence the need for new format file.

Have to check about accuracy of the data and whether data can be stored in separate file for each scrip. Will work on it over the week end.

Format file takes care of odd column sequence of google data. It downloads Close, High, Low, Open format. Hence the need for new format file.

Have to check about accuracy of the data and whether data can be stored in separate file for each scrip. Will work on it over the week end.
But using PyDowloader, we are getting data in right sequence
ticker, date, time, open, high, low, close, volume
and that too from 9.16
So cant some type of code may be added, so that we may get data in common column sequence.

Further, this format file may/will interfere when we load data from other source with regular column sequence or when we change column sequence manually.

adesara

Hello Adesara,

I have found few problems when downloading the data from google website with respect to the time stamp.

Please see my post at the below thread link -

http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ay-data-not-getting-downloaded.105319/page-15

BRgds,
CArnot
If there is problem with data from Google server we can't do anything.
But my new modified spreadsheet downloading has not thrown any such problem. The new spreadsheet is ready with all modification as requested eg standard intraday format, individual file for each scrip etc. But it is slow and I am working on codes to reduce time.

adesara

If there is problem with data from Google server we can't do anything.
But my new modified spreadsheet downloading has not thrown any such problem. The new spreadsheet is ready with all modification as requested eg standard intraday format, individual file for each scrip etc. But it is slow and I am working on codes to reduce time.
I have uploaded the modified spreadsheet.
You may download from the link in the first post and test it.

I have uploaded the modified spreadsheet.
You may download from the link in the first post and test it.
Hurrahhhhhh !!!!!!!!
You did it.

Thanks bhai
Initially downloaded NIFTY and BANKNIFTY for 15 days
Worked smoothly, very smoothly
Downloaded in no time,
I clicked 'Get data from Google' and download was ready, that too in its own separate folder.
It seems, all shortcomings are sorted out.
Thanks again for the pains you took to work on this spreadsheet.