Goodshow begins ....

Is there still doubt in peoples minds that one cannot make money in trading?

It still has to be proved?

Are you not putting people at risk by encouraging people not to use stops?

But what the hell, if people want such things they get it :)

After all Indians top the list of people with the highest number of voyeurs! :) No wonder shows like big boss get good ratings :)

Go ahead, destroy a few peoples psychology... best of luck!
Those who trade on my posts are the ones who have no success from the market and haven’t learnt anything from it. As such their time in the market is limited too, sooner or later they will perish, why not sooner then.

first of all best of luck...
secondly.. ru seriously saying that ur not putting any stop loss?
ru serious about that?

if answer is yes then please clarify about ur money management rules please
thank u..
happy trading
I put DSL (Destructive Stop Loss) which is far different than the Stop Loss what Intraday traders put.

Guess what, irrespective of the outcome of this thread, I appreciate the fact that you have included these types of parameters, and also have a DSL.

Maybe 1 out of 10000 traders is bothered by these stastics..... and the rest are asking just 1 question.... How much will I make! :)

Appreciate your endeavour to introduce people to trading stastics.....
I was wrong about your intentions in the begining of the thread, and apologise for the same
Thank you. There is more learning here for all of you, then merely the results of my calls. Let us see who absorbs the most.

..contd in the next post…

Of course it does look rewarding when you look at the nifty values but the futures always trade at a premium or a discount. Also the futures graph looks and is a lot smoothed compared to the nifty spot. So in reality trading it is totally different. Additionally the bid ask spread comes into play so you have to enter quickly pre emptively.
But a good initiative. I too thought on similar lines but observed the above.
Since Nifty itself cannot be traded, it will be difficult for viewers to trade my calls, and this is an attempt to prohibit viewers to trade my calls. The message I want to transmit is different for all of you, not to give you trading tips and make you money till the end of next month. I can still do that otherwise, but are you guys really looking for it, god heavens !!!

Goodshowji, the show is going good for second day also. The first trade today was great by shorting at 10.00 and squarring at 11.00.

Do you trade intraday on 1 hour basic only or for small times also. I am asking because for shorter time there is possible of more profit and less loss. This is only for my understanding but you are the master so you decide only.
Thank you.

Hope you are not trading on my calls, please. My intraday trading into different products, strategies and for different time frames too, as little at 5 min also. But for simplicity and time limitation I decided on 1 hour interval here on this forum, which I also do trade on for Intraday.

nifty future is now at 5834
it is 7 point discount ..where is ur entry point
spot nifty 5849.
future 5851..
2 point premium
Goodshow, dont you think its impractical to give levels of something you cannot trade?

Why dont you give futures levels, and put these things to rest... or dont you have live futures feed?

In this way, what you are posting cannot be traded, hence I would say that you cannot use terms like gl long and go short, because you just cant trade spot levels.

Just post futures levels, and put such problems to rest.
Because there will allways be people who will question you on this.
To trade your calls one has to bye heart all the SPECIAL NOTATIONS that you have created, and then attend your calls.

During the course of taking your calls suppose if i get a doubt, what does NU OR NT mean, then i have to go back to the page where you have given what these symbols are, and then try to take a postion, and by that time NIFTY WOULD have gone far away from the point where you suggested to enter in to a position.

Don't you think, it will be easier if you give like this format or something of this kind

(example)

Long NF 5830, SL 5820 tgt 5850+

Just a bit of opinion from my stand point, and no depths of personnel criticism it carries in it my friend, Good show.

All the best for your sincere efforts. Happy trading.

With regards
Saivenkat :thumb:
That’s the purpose of my thread that you do not trade it but understand the purpose. I make money day in and day out, everyday, sometimes little sometimes more, but it is there. Why only me, it is there for everyone. But one has to learn how to earn and it takes time and effort to do it, so invest both. What I am posting here is only the Index of a book, the book itself is quite voluminous.

..contd in the next post…

You are wasting your time dear :) No use
Good, this post should help you focus on the key learning and not a quick fix solution copy cut paste.

u r right..
but i ll convince goodshow one day
the problem is that if he traded with real money then he will realise MR MARKET..
the future is totally different from the spot market
right now spot nifty is 5869..and future is 5883..
so almost 14 point premium..
the future is not willing to come down..
MR MARKET think that on monday it will be up.. so nifty in 14 point premium..
well everything is my guess...
I respect and appreciate your enthusiasm.

- GS

Note : Refer my earlier note, on the learnings, could you all make out 1/2/3 learnings, would appreciate if viewers could share their learnings since I started posting my calls since a week.

Ok, to make things simpler for you, just assess the following with your trading during the week:

1) Has your trading been profitable
2) What was your success strike rate
3) How many trades did you undertake
4) How much time you spent observing the chart in the day or were you hooked on if for the full day
5) How much times you were Long and Short
6) What was your trading plan and were you disciplined to stick to it

To the above first give your answers and then put my answers next to it and then compare.

In the next week, I will make a small change which you will have to identify. No there won't be change in the methodology etc but a small change, which I will then compare with this week which has gone by, then you may see the change.

There are many parameters on which trades, trading portfolio can be measured and analysed, which I think is beyond the scope of this thread nor can I devote time here, but they all are very simple to learn, understand and implement. You may develop it your self like I did on the basis of experience and by reading books.

- GS

ranger123

Ok, to make things simpler for you, just assess the following with your trading during the week:

1) Has your trading been profitable
2) What was your success strike rate
3) How many trades did you undertake
4) How much time you spent observing the chart in the day or were you hooked on if for the full day
5) How much times you were Long and Short
6) What was your trading plan and were you disciplined to stick to it

To the above first give your answers and then put my answers next to it and then compare.

In the next week, I will make a small change which you will have to identify. No there won't be change in the methodology etc but a small change, which I will then compare with this week which has gone by, then you may see the change.

There are many parameters on which trades, trading portfolio can be measured and analysed, which I think is beyond the scope of this thread nor can I devote time here, but they all are very simple to learn, understand and implement. You may develop it your self like I did on the basis of experience and by reading books.

- GS
First I think you are a very disciplene fellow as you has stick to what you say in the begining. You has been very perefect in the time of reporting, for all the days. Also I think that what difference I see is that you were both shorting and long even in bull run we see in last one week. And your success rate was very good at 88% but your trading was less but you was in profit.

I also make a good profit for the first 3 days but my week end in loss due to volatility in the last two day. Because I was longing only all the times, my week result was a net loss.

I not do trading as per your call as I do share trading only for intraday perpose. If you can tell us more about your learnings also it will benifit all of us fellow here only.

Thank you and best of luck.

Those who trade on my posts are the ones who have no success from the market and havent learnt anything from it. As such their time in the market is limited too, sooner or later they will perish, why not sooner then.

I put DSL (Destructive Stop Loss) which is far different than the Stop Loss what Intraday traders put.

Thank you. There is more learning here for all of you, then merely the results of my calls. Let us see who absorbs the most.

..contd in the next post

Great going. Thanks.:clapping:

Subhadip

Those who trade on my posts are the ones who have no success from the market and havent learnt anything from it. As such their time in the market is limited too, sooner or later they will perish, why not sooner then.

Then maybe all doctors should stop treating patients, after all everyone is going to die one day, why not sooner then?

Funny logic..... I would say.

One more thing, if a person looses slowly over a period of time, he gets time to review what going wrong.

Without a stop loss, he may be wiped out in 2 trades, and may never return to the markets.

Am sad to see this quote of yours....

And this will be my last post in this thread, which I thought would be different, but did not know you had this attitude towards traders.
this is also my view..
if some one is not constructive ..and trying to destruct others..i m sorry .. i m not with u,, i'll not follow u any more..
i think u should respect other traders good show..
i do not think it is a good show at all..
after all if u calculate ur return if following proper method on nifty future .. u ll be in loss...
let it be clear.. u can not trade with assumption..
it may sound huss.. but i m sorry my dear trader goodshow u may be making money with a little logic or not at all of it.. but i do not think if some one has any gray matter in between his two ears should make money with it or should follow u..
sorry for bad comments..
but i was following u from beginning.. but the weekend reply make me feel that u r notHELPFULto others..
thank u ..
happy trading....:clap:

Last edited:

saivenkat

Summary as on 17 Sep end :

Nifty points for the day : + 8
Nifty points cumulative : + 90
Number of trading days : 5

Qualitative:

Trades : 8
Profit Trades : 7
Loss Trades : 1
Strike Rate : 88%

Long Trades : 4
Short Trades : 4

- GS

On an average if you keep 5 points for brokerage, then on 8 trades the slippage comes to 40 points. And a loss making trade, if its 10 points. then one ends with (90-50) 40 points only.

Forty points made in 8 trades, especially when the market soaring every day to make new highs.. i feel there is something wrong. Please don't mistake me, when i say that the strategy that one adopted here needs to be re-looked in to.

Regards
Saivenkat

Last edited:
Am sad to see this quote of yours....

And this will be my last post in this thread, which I thought would be different, but did not know you had this attitude towards traders.
sorry for bad comments..
but i was following u from beginning.. but the weekend reply make me feel that u r notHELPFULto others..
thank u ..
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Well well...just remember, whenever there's a call to change it is met with forceful revolt, rebellion and opposition. And that is what I can see from your posts.

You all still seem to miss receiving my message which I am (already transmitting through the day end and week end summary) quite hopeful that you may get it in the next few weeks.

See what I am doing and not how I am doing. My objective is to show that one can make living out of trading and not to give you calls to trade. If my clear words earlier and sarcastic words in the later posts are still made point of discussion than focusing on the objective and getting something meaningful for yourself, than I can just sympathise with you and nothing more than that.

Please don't mistake me, when i say that the strategy that one adopted here needs to be re-looked in to.
There is a fundamental disconnect if you are assuming that in a bull run traders have to a) make money and b) make large money.

Think over it.

- GS

Note : Will get back to your posts and comments again on the coming weekend only now. Till then I will carry on with my trading posts which will begin today at 10:00

Last edited: