Good Cas who can file properly

lemondew

Starting this thread as many traders are getting notices. It may be due to wrong filing by CAs or any other issue on traders part as well. Request other fellow traders to list some CAs who can file properly for traders. Knowing whether to audit or not,file appropriate ITR and do the needful. I would also suggest cheapest option may not be the best as wrong filing can lead to refiling, repayment and unnecessary headaches. Please dont ask me there fares you can ask them directly.. More options better for traders as they can file with whoever they are comfortable........
Here are some options

1. https://cleartax.in/business/partner-zerodha - All india
Since they are in touch with zerodha they must be aware of notices faced by zerodha users

2. CA Nikhil : Hes a traderji member. He is in touch with traderji members and is active here on issues faced by traders

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Starting this thread as many traders are getting notices. It may be due to wrong filing by CAs or any other issue on traders part as well. Request other fellow traders to list some CAs who can file properly for traders. Knowing whether to audit or not,file appropriate ITR and do the needful. I would also suggest cheapest option may not be the best as wrong filing can lead to refiling, repayment and unnecessary headaches. Please dont ask me there fares you can ask them directly.. More options better for traders as they can file with whoever they are comfortable........
Here are some options

1. https://cleartax.in/business/partner-zerodha - All india
Since they are in touch with zerodha they must be aware of notices faced by zerodha users

2. CA Nikhil : Hes a traderji member. He is in touch with traderji members and is active here on issues faced by traders

clear tax package for zerodha traders

lemondew

It seems there are only 2 known CAs for traders in traderji (we ve no others options listed). Am sure there would be lot of traders who will need filing. As per your image its 5850 profit per lot :p :p no chance SL hit

Xray bhai,
Can file and earn some consistent income filing for traders . He know trading and Ca too.

clear tax package for zerodha traders

People may not be posting their CAs details as they dont want to be seen as promoting somebody.

Smart_trade

travi

People may not be posting their CAs details as they dont want to be seen as promoting somebody.
Smart_trade
Also bcos of city difference.
My CA wouldn't be able to help him out as these days a couple of physical visits are required for some or the other work.

XRAY27

It seems there are only 2 known CAs for traders in traderji (we ve no others options listed). Am sure there would be lot of traders who will need filing. As per your image its 5850 profit per lot :p :p no chance SL hit

Xray bhai,
Can file and earn some consistent income filing for traders . He know trading and Ca too.
Bhai !!!

With in the forum CA nikhil is doing that job !!! i think he is enough !!! don't worry about my consistence ;) :D

Last edited:

XRAY27

Also, please list the documents that the CA asks for, specially the online CA.
in case of trading with salary

1. Ledger of self at broker

2. Profit and loss account of self at broker

3. Bank pass book/statement

3. Adhar card no

4. PAN no

5. Assests purchased (buliding,vechicle, pc)

6. Form 16 ( in case of salary)

7. Form 16 A in case of interest income from bank FD

8. Sources of other income if any

in case of bussiness

Ledger

P& L statement of the bussiness

Balance sheet