Good book for option details

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello @sumantra,
I have read quite a bit about options in my earlier days. Based on my experience, I strongly recommend you read: Options As a Strategic Investment. I have written a book review to explain what it's all about, please go through the write-up by clicking on the link. The book is considered an authority on the subject and is like a textbook encyclopedia of everything you need to know. It's a slow read but worth it!

Raju

I am planning to read the following.Not sure how much it would help in our Indian markets but the word exercise seems it might challenge our thinking and understanding.

The Options Course Workbook
Second Edition
Step-by-Step Exercises and Tests to Help You Master The Options Course
George A. Fontanills

Please check if this helps ...

OneThatGotAway

downlaod https://goo.gl/A9uQ42
djvu can be opened by windjvu viewer
let see if that book has soemthing that i don;t know after loosing lakhs of rupees in option :xD

i my view trade derivative and whatever u make money as profit put that in option so if u loose only prifit is gone
and when profit is gone back trade derivatives

Last edited:

toocool

let see if that book has soemthing that i don;t know after loosing lakhs of rupees in option :xD

i my view trade derivative and whatever u make money as profit put that in option so if u loose only prifit is gone
and when profit is gone back trade derivatives
I have my ups and down in the market mainly due to the fears of options trading but I have made lacs lost lacs but still in end I have made lacs selling options

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

godfather

hi, u might want to consider two books mainly 1.Options as a Strategic Investment and 2. Option Volatility and Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques by Sheldon Natenberg. There are some interviews with options traders(sellers) available on youtube do watch them. It is very important that u gain enough knowledge before starting with options. Trading options require more time and calculation than another trading instruments.

Know your risk and exit before entering into a trade.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."