Gold very long term and short term view trader be alert,

DSM

Ram - Gold commands its value from what it's perceived.... Just as a printed paper is worth $100, or Rs. 500 or an arrangement of a few carat of carbon atoms makes it a good buy for millions of $'s. As traders, barring anything that can be legally or morally wrong (drugs, guns and such) to trade, gold or bitcoins (which does not even have a physical structure) market perception of values count - Just as Tulips did once....

My 2C.

Except ornaments, whats the use of gold in day- to-day life,

Rubbish metal, Its real value is 100 $

ram2010

Ram - Gold commands its value from what it's perceived.... Just as a printed paper is worth $100, or Rs. 500 or an arrangement of a few carat of carbon atoms makes it a good buy for millions of $'s. As traders, barring anything that can be legally or morally wrong (drugs, guns and such) to trade, gold or bitcoins (which does not even have a physical structure) market perception of values count - Just as Tulips did once....

My 2C.
A piece of white paper costs 1-2 rs,

its absolutely justified,

same way, the price should be justified,

should not favour one or group of people-

Rich rules the poor- its the rule of law in this present world

Gold trade activated in morning when it breached 1337 with 1343 for me as of now and waiting for target 1317-19. But now keeping sl at cost. Currently $4 approx profit. I aready mention my views in my last few post of sell strategy below 1337. Now 1357 is a hurdle for big move upside. Else it is sell on every rally till 1360 with targert1317-19/1277-82.

Gold trade activated in morning when it breached 1337 with 1343 for me as of now and waiting for target 1317-19. But now keeping sl at cost. Currently $4 approx profit. I aready mention my views in my last few post of sell strategy below 1337. Now 1357 is a hurdle for big move upside. Else it is sell on every rally till 1360 with targert1317-19/1277-82.
Gold yesterday made a low of 1314.93 currently cmp 1317.08. First target already achieved. Bussy with personal trade and with Fb post. Get today some time so posted. Rocking profit. If started trading below 1310, then 1375 high chance. Good luck.

All target hitted today. Made a low of 1269. Door open for 1250. But better once booked and resell on rise.

Last edited:

kcsusha

Dear Tradertrader,
I hope rates you have mentioned are in $. Is it possible to trade Gold in $ in India?
If so which Broker offers this facility?

Dear Tradertrader,
I hope rates you have mentioned are in $. Is it possible to trade Gold in $ in India?
If so which Broker offers this facility?
Hi. No you have to go through international broker. In India mcx available only and permisible. Forex trading so far my knowledge still illegal.I am doing these trade in my NRI clienst account. you have two means to trade their either you have some NRI or foreign citizen as family member or friend. Better in some low tax or 0 income tax countries like Dubai. Or Go through hawala which is illegal again. So best is anyone outside India to whom you can trust. Thanz.