Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

ashu1234

there would be a line all over world who is going to buy first at a rate below 1240$ pls check mining cost also which is 1250 around before believing in these charts sorry to interfere
Its time.....hope you are somewhere in queue. Except some chinese and some Indians I dont see any lines anywhere in the world. waiting for last quarter of this financial year that's when all the high action is.
God bless those who bought at 29-30 hoping for 50:lol:

And what's India's gold rate would be - only future can tell, still 10% duty and +10 usdinr rate is added at this point which will fade some times in future. I'll just laugh whenever our currency hits 50s mark again. And thats more likely thing for sure.......

And what's India's gold rate would be - only future can tell, still 10% duty and +10 usdinr rate is added at this point which will fade some times in future. I'll just laugh whenever our currency hits 50s mark again. And thats more likely thing for sure.......
The way the dollar index is going, it seems unlikely that USD will depreciate much against INR.

ashu1234

The way the dollar index is going, it seems unlikely that USD will depreciate much against INR.
Yes, that's why I said "whenever". Whenever people talk investing in gold they overlook the fact that their investment in gold is actually investment in dollar. Last rally in gold was the result of that, it was usd that took gold to 33k lvl not the demand or buying. With the long term story of India is considered dollars fair value is deemed to be around near 50 lvls. Yes after interest rates rise dollar will go from india and scenario of rupee going down 60 is not likely but there is a good amount of investment coming from other countries. So changed scenario will be interesting to watch.

16 K seems unrealistic.... but yeah i can tell santhosh2010 babu has made a lot of money on his shorts ^^ evil smile.

don;t worry i can wait till yearly wave 3 starts :)

praveen taneja

Its time.....hope you are somewhere in queue. Except some chinese and some Indians I dont see any lines anywhere in the world. waiting for last quarter of this financial year that's when all the high action is.
God bless those who bought at 29-30 hoping for 50:lol:

Bro like other countries in India Gold is not bought by traders
Most still have gold bought by there grand parents more Gold coming down more increase in sale as can be bought by lower middle class for marriage of kids
people who bought gold at 30k or at 32k wont be crying as all buy for longer term you can check by going to any jewellery shop nobody is coming to book loss or no large scale suicide by people on gold coming down

from 6k to 33k+ in last 10+ years return on gold is good and that temptation wont end till we have Mata Lakshmi in our house reminding us importance of Gold everyday
One more thing want to add in last 30 years or so no new Gold mine came in picture and lower the Gold higher the production cost in every mine Jai Shree Ram:)

16 K seems unrealistic.... but yeah i can tell santhosh2010 babu has made a lot of money on his shorts ^^ evil smile.

don;t worry i can wait till yearly wave 3 starts :)
i don't have any positions in gold... just update here in my charts view... (i am not expert ..but i know some basic analysis)

i don't have any positions in gold... just update here in my charts view... (i am not expert ..but i know some basic analysis)
Santhosh Bhai you done great Job......as your first Target 25 k almost hit.....I am not Commodity.....Trader.......I wish...I could.......

Now I have a simple question......Can We buy Gold for personal use/gift.........? I want to gift my sister in law on her marriage budget 2 lacs........(Marriage date Feb28...2015) Should I buy now at present local rate.....or Should I wait......? Happy weekend cheers.....

Last edited:
Santhosh Bhai you done great Job......as your first Target 25 k almost hit.....I am not Commodity.....Trader.......I wish...I could.......

Now I have a simple question......Can We buy Gold for personal use/gift.........? I want to gift my sister in law on her marriage budget 2 lacs........(Marriage date Feb28...2015) Should I buy now at present local rate.....or Should I wait......? Happy weekend cheers.....
No One cannot "buy at low" ..

you can buy Gold ETF worth Rs.50 K at cmp,can average if some dips...Invest 50 K in every dip.. you can get good average price... around 14FEB2015 you can sold etf and purchase gold ornaments .

No One cannot "buy at low" ..

you can buy Gold ETF worth Rs.50 K at cmp,can average if some dips...Invest 50 K in every dip.. you can get good average price... around 14FEB2015 you can sold etf and purchase gold ornaments .
I think you not getting me.......Now local 10 Gram( Just I spoke with Tanisq manager)....is 25500........plus making Charge......Should I buy now......or wait for .....24 k....:D